1. Laughter

Teukmin Oneshots

They're in the back of the schools rented minibus, on the way home from one of their teams latest football games. Its late, clock reading just before midnight, small group exhausted from the large dinner party they'd attended at opposing school in celebration of the end of the season. The bus is quiet, majority of the boys scattered across the seats in varying states of sleep - Youngwoon snoring loudly from somewhere near the front, Ryeowook trying to desperately to sleep beside him. 

From the back seat come quiet pearls of giggles, almost like whispers as they float through the silent space as the two boys stared at each other, bright grins plastered on their faces. Sungmin's eyes are crinkled in a bright smile, hands clasped tightly over his mouth in an attempt to somehow quiet his laugh while Jungsoo bites his lip desperately, face red from almost choking on his giggles.

They're not sure what exactly they're laughing at – a likely combination of exhaustion from the game and the spiked drinks they'd managed to get their hands on thanks to the other teams right winger, a giddy boy by the name of Donghae – both slightly tipsy as they laughed.

They manage to barely get a hold of themselves, breaths heaving before Jungsoo managers to mutter something ridiculous, some sort of nonsense that makes sense to no one but the boy before him – and he loses it, Sungmin choking on his intake of breath.

No noise comes out of Sungmin's laugh, mouth wide as he laughs so hard there is nothing but gasping breaths, tears streaming down his flushed face. This sets Jungsoo off, boy snorting loudly before he just manages to stifle his laughter, high pitched cackle barely escaping his closed lips. As Sungmin attempts to catch his breath, holding his stomach tightly, he lets out a small whine, looking at Jungsoo almost pathetically before he breaks off into another fit of giggles. Both boys now unable to contain themselves their laughter spills into the silence, erratic giggles continuing to grow as they looked at each other.

Eventually they manage to quiet down their laughter once again, the bus falling into an odd silence. As Sungmin opened his mouth to speak a pillow flys at him with precision, hitting him directly before flopping into the bewildered boys lap.

“Both of you shut the up.” Youngwoon growls, him and Ryeowook peering over the seats between them bleary-eyed.  They stare at each other for a moment before Youngwoon rolls his eyes, pulling the half alseep Ryeowook back down with him as the pair erupt into giggles once again, pillow sliding to the floor between them.

-----

prompt: 'laughing so hard over the most ridiculous in the middle of the night, clutching their stomachs, snorting and struggling to breathe'