Five

His Gaurdian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12th January 2015

The first thing that Woohyun noticed was that everyone, guys and girls, seemed to be looking at Hoya in awe. Perhaps it was the ‘oh-look-a-new-student’ type of thing but they seemed to be entranced. Hoya walked with grace and his whole being screamed out perfection. Woohyun didn’t know where his clothes came from, but he opted for a pair of washed jeans and a blue dress shirt the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and finished off with a pair of sneakers. It was simple but somehow he seemed to pull it off effortlessly.

He realised he was admiring his angel’s broad back. It looked so huggable.

“Everyone’s staring,” Sungyeol whispered to him.

“I know,” Woohyun whispered back.

They watched as the lady at the front desk motioned for Hoya to follow her. He turned around to give Woohyun a look which he interpreted as ‘be careful’ and was then led away.

The pair that was left went to their respected classes. Woohyun sat through an hour and a half of music theory something he was not the least interested in and lazily wrote some words down in his notebook.

After class ended, he worried if Hoya had gotten lost. The university was big with many different buildings- he could be anywhere. So Woohyun then aimlessly walked around trying to look for him. He found Hoya sitting with a group of people, his face contorted into an awkward grimace smile thing (the people didn’t seem to notice that), and brightened up when he saw Woohyun come his way.

As he came closer, he heard them ask the generic questions you would ask a person when you first meet them like, where are you from, or, how old are you.

Woohyun felt a bubble in his stomach when one of the girls reached out to put her hand on Hoya’s arm as she animatedly spoke. Don’t be silly Woohyun, he is your guardian angel remember?

“Hoya!”

Hoya quickly moved away from the girl and the table and rushed over to where Woohyun was standing.

“You know Nam Woohyun?” the girl then proceeded to have a freak out, mouth agape and eyes wide, “No way.”

Hoya frowned, “What is the problem with that?”

“Nothing,” she blushed.

Woohyun motioned Hoya to him and they walked away from the group, “I’ve been looking for you!”

“Sorry,” Hoya said, “Those people didn’t let me go.”

He wasn’t particularly happy that they had touched him. It might as well have been violation of his personal space.

“So, what classes are you taking?”

Hoya handed Woohyun a piece of paper. “Cool! They’re the same as mine!”

“Obviously, what’s the point if I’m not in your classes?”

A few people near them let out strides of ‘aww’ and Woohyun snickered. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter