Four

His Gaurdian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7th January 2015

Waking up to the smell blueberry pancakes was something Hoya could get used to, he thought to himself as he padded out from his- Woohyun's room. He saw a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror hanging in the small hallways and of course, as an angel, his hair looked fabulous. Every strand was in its right place, his face clear as crystal- no dark circles to be seen. He cautiously slipped into a pair of house slippers by the couch and followed the scent. 

 

"You cook?" 

 

Woohyun's back was facing him and Hoya could see it tense slightly. He turned and visibly calmed down. "Yes and you scared the hell out of me."

 

Woohyun temporarily forgot he had a roommate, no, guardian angel now. "Hey Hoya, is there a hell?"

 

Hoya who had taken a seat at the kitchen bench frowned, "What?"

 

"Well, now I know there's a Heaven, shouldn't there be a Hell?" Woohyun shrugged.

 

"Well yeah, I guess. I've never been there before." 

 

Woohyun gasped, "What kind of angel would you be if you have?!"

 

At that moment, a sleepy eyed Sunggyu walked out, "Angel?"

 

“Angel?” Woohyun mimicked.

 

“Angle. We were talking about the angles of how to toss the pancake,” Hoya glared at Woohyun, who looked back eyes widened, “Right?”

“R-right, obviously hyung,” he nervously laughed.

“Good morning Sunggyu-ssi,” Hoya bowed slightly in his seat. Sunggyu seemed to look him up and down and then at the clock. It seemed as if the guy had just come back from a hair salon, Sunggyu thought as he tried to pat down his own bed hair.

“Morning all,” he yawned.

“I present to you- Nam Woohyun’s Deluxe Blueberry Pancakes!”

He set a dish in front of both Hoya and Sunggyu. Eating was something Hoya had to get used to, since he only ever ate when he was down on Earth. Angels never got hungry unless they were Earthbound. He picked up a fork and slightly poked at the flat pieces of sweetness. He broke off a piece and put it in his mouth, savouring the taste. Chew.

Woohyun was staring at him, it was as if the plate of pancakes was a foreign object. Maybe it was a foreign object for him, Woohyun thought. He still had so many questions for his guardian angel, regarding where Hoya came from, and how he was going to protect Woohyun.

Suddenly Hoya’s pair of piercing eyes accompanied by those thick eyebrows, that were becoming slightly endearing, met his own. Woohyun quickly dodged away, looking back down at the pan where the pancake was becoming slightly burnt.

“Oh, Hoya. About last night. Sorry if that… freaked you out. I guess that has become sort of a ritual now…” Sunggyu offered him an apologetic smile.

The thoughts of the cer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter