One

His Gaurdian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

24th of September 2014

Nam Woohyun woke up on a Monday morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead. He smiled seeing the sun shine through his partially open window and tapped gently on the glass, trying to catch the little bird’s attention.

“Why are you so happy?” his roommate Kim Sunggyu, aged twenty five but resembled more like a fifty year old grumpy grandpa, groggily asked as he poured himself a glass of milk.

“Look at the sun, hyung! It’s so pretty today and the air smells nice too,” Woohyun answered, grinning widely and Sunggyu decided to keep quiet.

He was a little bit frightened, wondering why this creature could possibly be happy on a Monday morning. He gulped down his milk, cringing. Someone told him that if he drunk a glass of milk twice a day he would be able to have milky skin, just like Sungyeol. If he could remember correctly that distinct person could have been Woohyun…

Yes, no more milk for Sunggyu.

“What are your plans today, hyung?”

“Huh? Oh, I need to head out and buy some supplies and the head down to see my dad.”

Woohyun nodded. Sunggyu was lucky, he thought. He didn’t really need to find a job and work, after all his dad was the CEO of one the largest watch companies in Korea. Meanwhile Woohyun was hard at work, trying out here and there to earn extra money while he studied at university. Though Sunggyu could be living in a mansion or a beach house, he decided to live with Woohyun anyway.

“Do you have classes today and do you need anything while I’m out?”

“Yeah, at noon. Oh, can you get me some raisin bread?”

For some reason, Woohyun wasn’t dreading his classes today like he would normally.

~

As Woohyun left the house and closed the door behind him, Sunggyu felt this chill run through his spine. Something was going to go wrong today…

He ignored the strange feeling in his gut and proceeded to the bathroom to take his shower.

~

“Yah, Lee Howon, you better do your job properly this time.”

Angel Hyoan Sunbaenim stood in front of an indifferent Hoya who was currently looking around the room he was in. He only entered this room when he received a new mission, which was only once every few years, or got in trouble.

You know you get in trouble often when you remember that the gold wing pendant was meant to be on the left side of the desk instead of the right side.

Hoya remembered that.

“Howon are you listening to me?”

Hoya reached out to the gold pendant but his hand was smacked away.

“YAH!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter