Two

His Gaurdian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th of October 2014

“This moron.”

Hoya looked down at the pitiful Nam Woohyun, who had passed out, and crinkled his nose. He held out his palm and the gunman suddenly had no control over his weapon. The car quickly sped away and Hoya was left to deal with the guy on the ground.

“Yah,” Hoya bent down to Woohyun’s (Woohyun’s collapsed body) level and tapped his shoulder a few times. He didn’t budge. Hoya then slapped his cheek.

Woohyun’s eyes shot open.

“What happened to me?” he whispered, more to himself. The car! The gunman! I’m going to die!

“You’re not going to die you idiot.”

Woohyun looked to his left from his position on the ground and saw a male staring down at him. He had orange-brownish hair and was dressed in all white. He looked like an angel.

“Do you not look where you’re going?” the guy started to scold him, “Do you just, I don’t know, pass out when you’re moments away from dying when you could use that time to, hey, I don’t know, run away?”

He sat up and then slowly came to his feet, “There was a gun.”

“Yes, someone was trying to shoot you,” Hoya stated, bored.

Woohyun felt his stomach churn, “Who are you?” He asked the guy dressed in white.

Hoya looked around to see if anyone was passing by, “I’m your guardian angel.”

Woohyun stared at the guy for about ten seconds before turning around and walked away from him. Maybe I hit my head…

Hoya was momentarily dumbfounded as he watched Woohyun’s back as he walked away, “Hey!”

He walked and swiftly caught up with the expressionless Woohyun, “Where are you going?”

“Why are you following me?”

“My name is Hoya. I’m your guardian angel. I need to protect you.”

Woohyun looked around, “Is this a joke? Sungyeol is behind this isn’t he?”

“Who? And no,” Hoya scowled, “Do I look like a joke to you?”

Woohyun was feeling a little bit intimidated looking at Hoya’s fierce expression, “Guardian angels don’t exist.”

“Then what am I, Sherlock?” Hoya asked.

“How do I know you’re not lying?”

Hoya sighed. It was always like this, stupid humans, always needed convincing. He held out his hand and pointed his palm towards a rock on the side. To Woohyun’s amazement, the rock started to float.

“No way…”

“Yes way. And did I or did I not save you from being shot? Now, will you stop being so difficult?” Hoya cringed.

A guardian angel?! Wow! Woohyun stared long and hard at his ‘guardian angel’, deciding whether to believe him or not. Oh what the heck. He concluded that everyone must have someone specially looking after them, right? After all, the rock did float.

“One more thing,” Woohyun said, stepping closer to Hoya, “Make me float.”

Hoya had this urge to strangle the guy standing in front of him. What a time waster.

“Look, if you haven’t realised, Nam Woohyun,” Hoya said and Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter