Three

His Gaurdian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10th October 2014

“I apologise for him,” Sunggyu stated, “So who are you?”

Sunggyu took in the man standing in front of him, who looked decent and sane enough, and wondered why and how on earth he was associated with Woohyun.

“My name is Hoya, Woohyun’s friend. Nice to meet you,” Hoya held out his hand, remembering this was how humans usually greeted people. He was met with a firm shake from Sunggyu who eyed him sceptically. Woohyun had friends. He didn’t know who the hell could stand him. Oh wait, he did.

“Sunggyu, and you too.”

Woohyun had sat down on a stool at the kitchen bench and was flipping through a supermarket catalogue. He acted indifferently as Hoya subtly tried to nudge his side. The plan was that Woohyun would make up a random story about how Hoya had to crash at their place.

“What?” Woohyun looked up from the cheese on sale and stared at Hoya, who had quite violently hit his side, “Oh. Oh!”

Yeah, oh. Hoya felt his brain and sanity crumble thinking he had to live with this idiot for the next few months.

“Hyung! Is it alright if Hoya stayed at our place for a while? He, well,” struggling to make up a story, Woohyun looked at Hoya pleadingly.

“It’ll only be for a while, I haven’t found a place to stay yet,” Hoya interjected.

“Right. Where did you move from?” Sunggyu asked, genuinely interested.

“America.”

“Busan.”

Sunggyu stared at the two boys, eyes narrowed.

“I’m from Busan but lived in America for two years,” Hoya lied, smoothly. Sunggyu nodded and he mentally patted himself on the shoulder.

“Sure you can stay. We don’t have another room though. So you’ll have to stay in Woohyun’s room. I’m terribly sorry,” he shook his head sadly as he said the last statement.

“Hyung you know you love me very much. And he can’t stay in my room! Where am I supposed to sleep?” Woohyun whined, aegyo mode on to full level. He rattled his shoulders and Hoya moved back, disgusted.

“On the couch, of course. We can’t have a guest sleeping in the living room,” Sunggyu scolded the younger.  

“But-” Woohyun began before he was instantly cut off.

“Stop trying to argue when you know you’re not going to win,” Hoya whispered, grinning triumphantly, “Looks like you’re on the couch.”

~

Woohyun had eventually given up on arguing and aegyo-ing his way out of sleeping on the couch and sat with a blanket surrounding him, pouting. He shot laser beams at Hoya and Sunggyu as the pair sat at the dining table, chatting idly about Hoya’s life story. At least, his fake life story.

Woohyun took this time to close his eyes and gathered his thoughts. Why did he even decide to trust this random guy and let him live in his home. He had utterly no idea. Hoya did have magic powers, at least from what Woohyun had seen, and someone did try to kill him. He was still cool as a cucumber about that.

Thinking gave Woohyun more questions like; where did Hoya live before? When will he return back? Can he really make Woohyun float and fly?

He eyed his guardian angel again, and admitted to himself that Hoya was pretty good looking. Were all angel this good looking? He was wearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter