Chapter 20 : Past to Present (FINAL)

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago..

Alexis' father was dying as he lost alot of blood.

Yoona came as he ordered to prepare his will.

He was held in one of the emergency room as he noticed a boy being pushed in. 

Luhan's the boy.

He was born with a weak heart and he wasn't able to make it as his heart was failing.

EXO were childhood friends and they were there when he collapsed.

They stayed by his side as Luhan was being brought into the emergency room, although they were still young.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were by his side while the rest waited outside. 

Alexis' father noticed them after he completed his will.

He knew he didn't have much time left.

He asked the doctor about Luhan's condition and agreed to donate his heart to him after he passed on.

He signed the paper with his last breathe and he left straight after.

Luhan was saved by her father and he lived on with her father's heart.

 

The present

"thats what happened back then, and I was following up with both of their news all these time. I have been trying to locate evidence to prove JeongSu guilty for murder and when I followed him to HongKong I found out that his target was Alexis. That's why I passed you the noted but didn't expect it was too late." She explained further.

"since now JeongSu got what he deserved, it's time for me to step back. I'll leave the two of them to you boys. And thanks for keeping her company all these while."
"I can see that she's getting better with all of you around. Thank you and good bye." Yoona left with a smile.
 


Reflash of Memories..

He first met Alexis' when she transfered to their school.

He heart was beating fast and that's when he started to notice her where ever she went. 

He didn't know exactly why his heart beats so quickly for a girl he just met.

 

From that day, Luhan wasn't able to keep his eyes off her.

He will always be able to spot her even when it's crowded.

Somehow, he will be able to 'sense' her, this made Luhan really curious and noicing more about Alexis.

 

One night, when Luhan and the other members were going home after supper, Luhan noticed a figure, a cross the road, from the corner of his eyes. His heart started beating quickly. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, 'she looks familiar, that feeling.. seems familiar...' he thought to himself as he tilted his head without lifting his eyes off her. Then he noticed a few boys were sneaking behind following her as she entered the ally. Luhan's eyes widen instantly, without wasting a second he ran towards that direction. The rest of the boys were shocked by his sudden run, but Luhan didn't spare them anytime for questioning when he sprinted off. The rest of them just followed him into the dark ally. 

Luhan noticed her being chained up by those guys, he picked up wooden stick near him and threw it over.

"ouch!" the leader shouted, "who the hell threw that at me?!" he turned around.

"ganging up on a girl? Wow, even use chains eh? That's sooo SM.." a pretty boy shook his head as walked into the alley with 11 pretty boys behind him...

 

That day was the day, the two of them finally met. 

It can be due to the heart being her father's or were the two of them being brought together by fate.

Luhan lived on with Alexis father's heart and along with that his love for her.


 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter