Chapter 10 : Kidnap Part 2

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao finally released his grip and let the guy fall straight to the ground.

"Speak! Where are they! And what do you all plan to do to Alexis!" Xiumin shouted as the rest gather around the guy to prevent him from escaping. "we jusy want to have our revenge! She took away all our chances! She beat the hell out of us and now we can never go back to street fighting all thanks to her!! Its her own fault!!" the guy shouted.

"where is she?!" Kris grabbed his collar and pulled him up. "i will never tell! Kill me if you want!!" the guy shouted again. "you think we don't dare to kill you?!" Kris got really agitated this time as he swing his fist across his face. "speak now! Where did you all bring Alexis to!!" Chen shouted. "no!" the guy said firmly. "the f*k" Tao threw another punch at him but went the rest were about to join in..

"durodu" They got cut by a text. Suho look at his phone, "from luhan!" . He read the text, "they are at the back of the training ground!" Suho rushed in after the complete his sentence.


The rest followed after they gave the guy another few kicks and punches cause him to fall unconscious.

..............

"yah! who's that at the door!" the guy shouted. Two of them started moving slowly towards the door where Luhan was hiding behind. "come out!" one of them shouted. '! they got quite a few of them inside.. F*k it!' Luhan thought to himself.

He scanned around and found an abandon metal rod on the ground, he quickly picked it up. As he turned back, the two guys opened the door and saw him! "yah! Daejong ah! Is that guy from before!!" one of them yelled as they charged towards Luhan. With a swift move, Luhan hit one of them on the head with the metal rod and jumped over him facing the other right behind. The other swung a bat over towards Luhan's face but he missed as Luhan dodged him quickly and gave him a punch straight at his stomach.


That was a critical hit. The two of them laid there as they wiped in pain. "let go of her!" Luhan shouted as he walked over showing the metal rod on his side, in his right hand.

"what makes you so sure you alone can get her out?!" Daejong laughed as he took a quick glimps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter