Chapter 18 : Arrest

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly there were loud nosies came from outside, JeongSu was shocked by the commotion.

"what's going on outside! You!" he pointed at one of the guys beside Luhan, "go out and check what's going on." The guy nodded his head and ran towards the door. Before he reached it, the door burst open. 

 

Kris appeared in front of the door as he stepped on the guy was hit to the ground by the impact of the forced opened door. 

"what the!" JeongSu caught in shock. 

The rest charged in. Tao and Baekhyun took down the guys beside Luhan while D.O. untied him. All the others charged towards EXO. Very quickly they were all on the ground whining in pain. Alexis was still in the ring fighting Kangin and Yesung, but victory was on her side.

 

Every one of the guys with JeongSu were lying on the ground. 

Even Kangin and Yesung were down unconscious in the ring.

Alexis looked up as she patt off the dust from her body. She was staring at JeongSu and her eyes were deadly cold. She wiped off the blood from her cheeks with the back of her hand as she moved towards JeongSu. Exo were closing in on him as well. 

JeongSu were in shock. He kept moving back until his back touches the wall. He no longer had a place to run. Alexis moved closer and closer to him. Now she's just two metres away from him. 

"don't move or i'll shot!" JeongSu uttered as he pulled out a gun from under his jacket. Exo's eyes widen as they saw the gun. Alexis didn't flick abit, she continued her steps towards JeongSu with her icy cold eyes staring at him.


"Alexis!" Luhan shouted. 

She didn't respond, the devil side took over her since the match started. Revenge was all it was in her mind at that point of time. She wasn't thinking straight anymore.

Every step she took closer to JeongSu, the scene of her parents got killed in front of her eyes replayed again and again. 

The scene of her getting bullied in class. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter