Chapter Eight

Be Mine, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 year old eunhae

“Um, alright. I guess so?” Hyukjae blurts out far too quickly for thought, internally hating himself as Yoona smiles gleefully at him before prancing away happily.

Scowling at himself moodily, Hyukjae turns around in the busy corridor to see Donghae walking towards him, chocolate milkshake in hand while numbly sipping at the straw perched between his thin lips.

“What was that about?” Donghae asks, looking up at his best friend who managed to have a growth spurt before him.

“I think I just became Yoona’s boyfriend,” Hyukjae mutters uninterestedly, cowering like a scolded puppy when Donghae glares at him with enough strength to signal that he is very much in trouble.

 

 

“You better fix this, Hyukjae. You better fix this now,” Donghae hisses half an hour later when he finally decides Hyukjae has learnt his lesson. He is his after all.

“I know, Hae. I’m so sorry,” Hyukjae pleads, gripping at the smaller boy’s hand in an attempt for forgiveness, though is effectively brushed off. He really screwed up this time.

“I’ll talk to her today, tell her it was just a misunderstanding. You know you’re the only one I care about, right?” Hyukjae continues, needing Donghae to listen to him, needing him to be his again.

“Alright, but you better do it today. You should know that you are mine,” Donghae finally responds, glare still present.

“You’re so hot when you’re angry, Hae,” Hyukjae admits, trailing after the tempting boy in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter