Chapter Eleven

Be Mine, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18 year old eunhae

It isn’t long after Hyukjae obtains his driver’s license that the two of them go on their first holiday together. They decide on a small weekend trip to the seaside, somewhere a little quieter than the main beaches.

“You know, I’m not sure if I even remember the last time I went to the ocean,” Donghae sighs, staring out the window as Hyukjae steers the car around the winding bends of the road. “It’s actually quite sad because I’ve always loved the whole beach scene, you know?”

“Well your name literally means ‘East Sea’ so it’s quite fitting,” Hyukjae smirks, pleased with his own quick wit. Donghae’s only response is a small glare before he leans over to peck at a milky cheek, too excited to be put off by anything.

 

 

The little cottage situated almost on the sand dunes seems timeless, the perfect hideaway from reality. Hyukjae was immensely pleased with his find on the holiday house rental site he came across online. As soon as he had seen the listing, he knew Donghae would love it. His previous assumption is proven correct with the gasp his companion lets out at the sight of the small abode, and the tightening of the grip on his right forearm.

“Are we really staying here? It’s beautiful!” Donghae gapes in awe, the sight of the sun starting to set on the horizon behind the cottage giving the place an ethereal feel.

“Yeah, I had a feeling you’d like it,” Hyukjae affirms, parking the car in front of the house before getting out and taking the key out from under the mat by the front door of the little building. The owner had said the remoteness of the place kept it so well under the radar that it was safe enough to keep the key in such an obvious place. Frankly, Hyukjae was glad that he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter