Chapter Ten

Be Mine, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 year old eunhae

It is full blown winter when Donghae becomes truly aware of how dependent on and attuned to Hyukjae’s presence he is. His wonderful, brilliant Hyukjae had left him for a week on a family vacation to England, which left him lonely and bitter in the mid-January cold and spontaneous sloshes of snowfall.

He’d gone shopping during the week; found himself and Hyukjae some matching scarves to go meandering over the city in, mostly to avoid the chill but also to declare possession. Hyukjae is his.

But now, Hyukjae is returning home. He should be stepping out of the elevator doors in less than an hour.

Unable to contain his anxiousness, Donghae paces before sitting nervously on his bed and taking deep breaths, trying to clutch at his shredded sanity. He’s so focused on calming down from the fact that he’s about to cross over the line of friendship with the person he’s loved for as long as he remembers that he falls asleep, his calming efforts going a little too far.

 

 

“I have to say I am a bit disappointed, I thought you’d be jumping at the chance to see your best friend again,” Hyukjae murmurs, rousing Donghae from his slumber while his brunet hair, pecking his lips gently when he assumes the younger is awake enough to register the pleasant familiarity.

“Hyukkie,” Donghae mumbles, still half asleep as he grasps Hyukjae’s shirt and yanks him on top of him, claiming his plump lips possessively with a sharp twist of desire that proves he’s ready to move this forward, just as Hyukjae is. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, baby. You have no idea,” Hyukjae declares, nipping at Donghae’s lower lip before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter