Chapter 5

Pretty (Girls?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The morning had come, and the boys had all been up getting dressed into their girly costumes. All but one person, causing curiosity to rise in the other males.
 
  “Minnie- Hyung, why aren’t you getting dressed, we have to go meet the boys today remember.” Baekhyun said, walking over to Min Seok’s mirror to finish applying his eyeliner. “I can’t come.” Min Seok simply said, looking around his room, for some clothes to wear for the day.
  At hearing these words the boys turned to the elder that continued to search for clothes to wear. “What do you mean? You can’t come?” Zi Tao muttered, checking his phone every once in a while as he adjusted his wig. “I just can’t come, and who are you texting.” The baozi faced boy asked as he headed to the restroom to get changed.
  “Yi Fan, I’m texting Yi Fan.” The younger boy yelled at the elder before he exited the room. Everyone raised an eyebrow at the young panda, finding it weird that the boy would be texting Yi Fan willingly. However Zi Tao didn’t noticed this as he continued to text away at his phone, a smile grace his lips every so often.
  A couple of hours had passed, when Min Seok stepped back into the room, wearing white skinny jeans, grey shirt and black jacket. Once again, raising curiosity in the boys. “So where are you going hyung?’ Kyungsoo asked, cursing when he felt cold air go up his legs, he felt like he was to be honest.
  “I have to go to work today.” The elder male said, grabbing the black apron that laid against his bed, and quickly tied it to his waist.
  “Work? As in your job at the café right?” Yi Xing asked, he wasn’t aware that Min Seok still worked there, he was sure the elder had quite when a certain person kept stalking him there, but sure enough Min Seok had been nodding his head to conform, and silence Yi Xing’s and whoever else’s questions, and wonders.
  “But Minnie you do know this is the same café we are meeting the boys at right?”  Lu Han stated, watching as Min Seok’s expressions turned from, no way to , in only a few seconds.
  “Uh, well then, let’s pretend then, I never knew you girls and you don’t know me. Well I’ll be heading out first now. Bye - bye.’ The elder of the group simply said as he grabbed his car keys and rushed out the door.
  “Wait, how does he expect us to just pretend like we never meet? Like we never knew each other? Like what we had wasn’t important! I’m not sure about you guys but I just can’t pretend, he’s supposed to be our fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter