Chapter 1

Pretty (Girls?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “You know this is all your fault?” ZiTao groaned as he walked on side of his friends. They had already left the school heading to the salon to be transformed into fake girls, for school tomorrow. “Really Tao? If I remember correctly you can’t blame anyone else because you helped those idiots make the explosion, you gave them the chemicals. So it’s also your fault too.” MinSeok said correcting the boy for his ignorance. Everyone stared at him in shock and disbelief. “Hold on.” Baekhyun said, causing everyone in the group to stop and look at him. “So, basically Hyung you are saying that me and LuHan-Hyung are idiots? Well if you don’t remember clearly you also took part in this explosion that we all got in trouble for.”

  “That’s right Xiumin you kind of did help you distracted the teacher while we did it.” LuHan spoke up as the other boy simply rolled his eyes. This resulted in and argument between the four trouble makers as Kyungsoo and YiXing simply listened to them bicker.
  Growing tired of the fight Kyungsoo slapped all four boys in the head, his face clearly showing the rage he was filling. “Shut it! Just shut up!” The boy shouted, he was enraged by how stupid and naïve they were acting. “You four have no right! No right what so ever to be acting like a bunch of animals, bickering and fighting! If you haven’t noticed yet! You four got me and YiXing in trouble. You four are the reason why I and YiXing have to explain to our parents why we are dressing as ladies and going to school. It’s all your faults!” Everyone simply stared at Kyungsoo in shock, the boy had tears forming in his eyes and his body was visibly shaking as his anger rose. YiXing noticing this went over to hug the boy as the others looked down to hide the guilt they felt. 
  “Now look what you all did! He is crying, aren’t we supposed to be best friends aren’t we not supposed to argue and scream at each other?” YiXing screamed as he brought the younger boy into a tighter embrace. “We are sorry it’s all Baek and Lu’s fault” ZiTao said glaring over at the two boys. “Our faults?” Baekhyun shouted as he glared back at the other this leading to the boys arguing again. YiXing sighed deeply staring at the boys as he felt the boy in his arms start crying more.

  The group of boys was so caught up in their fight that they didn’t even realize four boys walking up to them with smirks on their very smug faces. “Hello Ladies.” A deep husky voice said breaking the boys outta there fight, Kyungsoo quickly straightened himself out leaving YiXing warm embrace. Each boy looked at the other group glaring at them. “What do you want YiFan?” Baekhyun growled as he stumped over to the other boy his glare never dropping. “Oh, nothing. Just thinking how much you six

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter