Chapter 2

Pretty (Girls?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Dude, it that MinSeok-Hyung won’t be in school any more” A loud shout came from JongDae breaking the silence that once filled the school’s parking lot.
  “Chill out Chen it’s not like you’ll never see him again, don’t you stalk him at his work or something like that?” YiFan aka Kris groaned as he leaned onto his car. “Kris it’s not stalking...”
  “Oh jeez now he is going to explain his self again” JongIn moaned out, walking over to JongDae and placing tape over his mouth. “Ahaha! That’s funny Kai!” The tall giant Chanyeol, said patting his best-friend on the back for his funny action, what he didn’t realize was Jongin’s howls in pain that he let out every four seconds.  “Ok, ok that’s enough let’s get to class.” YiFan said as he moved away from his car heading in the direction of the school. “What! SeHun and Suho aren’t coming to school today again! They already missed out on yesterday.” Chanyeol pouted as he sluggishly moved along the path, to him if all his friends weren’t there it was a very uninteresting thing, well until the school’s cutie boys blow up the science lab. “Did you not get the text Chanyeol? They are already here in class.” JongIn said, waking over to help JongDae remove the tape from his lips. Which resulted in a long scream in pain and a why the would you do that from JongDae. After the incident was over and Chanyeol stopped being the annoying bastard he was, they had finally made it to the class room.

  “Hey guys over here” At the sound of the way to happy and sweet voice the group turned to face them. Of course it was Joonmyun smiling as he waved them over SeHun sitting quietly next to him.  The guys made their way to the two boys quickly sitting down in their sits. “Why did we need to come here so early, I needed to go to the library today and get some action books if you know what I mean” Chanyeol mused as he leaned back in his chair, the other five boys staring at him. No one spoke up on it though why would they? If you knew the Park Chanyeol like they did you’d know asking questions would be outta the question. As Chanyeol continued to talk about his action books that were waiting for him, everybody else ignoring him. “So why did we need to come here so early.” YiFan asked resisting the urge to slap Chanyeol in the head. After few seconds of YiFan asking that question SeHun was growing impatient as he walked over to Chanyeol pinching his ears and making him scream out in pain. “Well, Kris-Hyung, Me and Suho-Hyung was walking to the office because of you know what…” SeHun, said glaring down at the boy who was holding his ears in pain. “Oh, yeah. He did get you goes suspended that’s why you weren’t here for the explosion yesterday.” JongIn said mostly to himself but everyone else heard it. SeHun and Joonmyun raised their eye brow at him, what explosion?  JongDae noticed this look on their face as he patted Joonmyun’s back. “We didn’t tell you guys?” He started as the two boys’ eyes flow on him. “You know the six boys that love us so much? They blow up the science lab, and got expelled.” He finished, finding it amusing to see both normally calm boys eyes grow in shock. “Really? Dude I was just starting to enjoy picking on LuHan.” The maknae mumbled to himself as he went back to sit in his seat.
  Everyone sighed thinking about the boys they wouldn’t be able to pick on anymore, or in JongIn and Joonmyun’s case flirt with anymore. They stayed silent remembering the good times they had messing with the boys until it was broken by the idiot of the group. “So yeah what were you guys doing here so early? I wanted to go get my action books.” Once again everyone stared at him, no one questioned it, no one wanted to, they just let it slide after all how could you question the idiot Park Chanyeol? Trying to ignore the idiot again, Joonmyun pulled out his phone showing them a picture of six beautiful girls. “Wow, we have girls that pretty at our school? “ JongIn asked talking the phone out of Joonmyun’s hands. Every one’s eyes scanning over the girls. “Oh wow the tall one is y”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter