I'm Sorry

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri, here's your phone" seungri manager gave the phone to seungri and sat beside him. "Emm...do you want to share something with me?"

"Ehh..." Seungri looked at to his manager with confused face. "What do you mean hyung?"

"Emm...it's...i mean...no...if you don't want to share to me its ok, i understand" seungri manager seungri hand and smile. "But...."

"Hyung....you already saw the picture?"

"Yes.....and it caused your accident right?"

"Hyung....please..." Seungri said with teary eyes.

"Seungri....."seungri manager give a warm hug and pat seungri back. "Be strong, I know you can" seungri just smiled weakly and hug back his manager. "Come on, we go home now...you need rest" seungri manager carried him into the car and let seungri sit comfortably. But something different when on the way to the home. Seungri just silent and stared blankly to the window car. The manager didn't want to distrub him with silly question. But it make him more worried  with seungri act. He saw seungri closed his eyes. Maybe he sleepy and tired from all happened today. But suddenly he shocked when he heard seungri screaming in his sleep.

"Help!!!! Hyung!!!!! Help!!!!" Seungri screamed loud and opened his eyes. "Let me out!! Let me out!!!!!" Seungri struggled to open the seatbelt. The manager stoped his car because he really worried if seungri try to get out.

"Seungri!!! Seungri!!! Look at me!!!!" Seungri manager put both his hands on seungri cheeks. Seungri keep screaming and struggle to get out. "Seungri!!! Its ok....you save now....we'll go home now. You hear me!!!???" Seungri manager tried to calm down seungri because seungri started hard to breathe and panic. "Breathe!!! Just breathe seungri!!!" Seungri manager seungri chest slowly. After few minutes seungri calm down and laid weakly. He looked so pale and sweating a lot. The manager swept the sweat and hold seungri hand. Seungri still panting hardly.

"I'm scared hyung....I thought i trapped....it's so dark...." Seungri said weakly and tried to manage his breath.

"Its ok....just rest...i know you still shock from the accident" the manager pat seungri cheek lightly and saw seungri just nodded weakly. They continued their way to home. The manager still worried  with seungri. He worried  if seungri got traumatic from the accident and it would bad for his health. 

 

 

At dorm, YG and other members already waiting them. When seungri came in they approached seungri with worry face.

"Ri.........are you alright?" Jiyong who looked the worriest ask seungri and hold his hand. Seungri's looked so pale and weak.

"Let him rest first. He still shocked from the accident" seungri manager said while he drag seungri to his room. YG followed them and give sign to the others to stay. YG help Seungri laid on his bed and put a blanket cover his body.

"Seungri....are you feeling unwell?" YG asked while he hold seungri right hand. Seungri just shook his head and smile. "Ok...you can rest first...but i think you shouldn't go to Singapore. I'm afraid...." Suddenly seungri pull YG hand.

"I'm fine hyungnim....don't worry....I'll better in couple hours"

"Well....it seems I can't change your decision right?" YG smile lightly and pat seungri hand. 

"Hyungnim..... I'm sorry....I always make you worry. The accident its caused by my careless. I was sleepy  and i forced to drive alone " 

"Don't think to much about the accident. We'll fix it ok. Just rest. Because you'll have a long fligt"

"Thank you hyungnim...Don't worry about my health . I have Bokyung hyung beside me who take care of me right hyung?" Seungri said with smile to his manager. "Hyungnim....my parents....did they know about the accident?"

"I already call you father. They still at New York. They'll take a flight tomorrow. But don't worry. I said to them that you're safe and fine" YG said while shook seungri cheek.

"Thank you hyungnim...you're the best"

"Well....you take your rest and let your manager packing your stuffs. But Bokyung...can we talk a while?" YG give a sign to come out and seungri manager following him. After YG and seungri manager come out, Jiyong rush in with hurry. 

"Ri........"Jiyong whispered while he sit on the chair beside the bed. Seungri opened his eyes and just looked at jiyong with blankly. "Are you alright? Seem you're feeling unwell. Let me take you to hospital ok?" Seungri just shook his head and close his eyes again. Jiyong so worry when he heard about the news. He regretted to leave seungri alone at the party to hang out with his friends. "Are you still mad to me? I'm sorry leaving you alone after the party"

"Its ok hyung. Do what ever you want. I'm nothing for you. So you don't need to act that you worry about me"seungri said with coldly tone and looked at jiyong with sharp eyes. 

"Seungri....." Jiyong shocked with seungri words. "What do you mean? You're the whole thing that I need"

"Enough hyung, I'm tired. I need to rest" seungri closed his eyes and turn his body to the other side. 

"Seungri.....i really care about you...how could you say that?  If you still mad at me....I'm sorry....." Jiyong said while he hold seungri hand. "I don't understand why you act like this"

"Hyung......you don't need to understand me because the one who need to understand its me" seungri opened his eyes and pulled his hand from jiyong grip.

"What do you mean ri?"

"I think......our relationship.....i mean...let's break up hyung. Its hard for me....."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter