The Accident

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungriiiiiii.....!!!!!" Seungri manager scream loud when he saw seungri car crash into the left of the road after collided with the black mercy at right his car. He stoped his car and run out while he keep shouting seungri.

"Seungri..seungri...are you ok?" The manager said while he try to open the door. He seems dificult to open it but after several time he tried finally he could make it.

"Seungri...open you eyes. Do you hear me?" Try to make seungri consious he shook his face lightly. The eyes opened slowly and seungri whining weakly. "Don't move!! Just stay awake ok" seungri just nod and try to focus what his manager saying. The polices and ambulance finally came. They try to move out seungri from his car immediately and laid him on the bed and make several test. 

"He didn't intoxicated" the police said to seungri manager. "But we'll have further investigation with him after we send him to hospital. He's looked unwell"

"Thank you Sir, i'm worry about him too. I'll take him to hospital now" seungri manager said while he looks at seungri who still laid on bed.

"Hyung....." Seungri said weakly to his manager.

"Yes seungri, do you feel hurt some where?" The manager hold seungri hand and pat slowly. Seungri just shook his head and smile.

"I'm fine..." Seungri close his eyes and bite his lips.

"Lie..i know you're lie...you're in pain right" seungri manager said with worry.

"Hyung, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter