Hurt

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes...i'll take him from you. He deserves more Ji" Youngbae stood up and grabbed his drink.

"But you don't love him!!!" Jiyong followed Youngbae and reached his shoulder.

"I loved him!!! I loved him from the first I met. But he choosed you!!!" The glass dropped on the floor and it made them jolted shocking.

"Bae..."

"Because you're my best friend...and you're his happiness..." Finally youngbae couldn't hold his confession again.

"You never told me..I thought you just loved him like brother" jiyong still shocked with youngbae confession.

"He choosed you...and the best way i let him happy with you, he really love you"

"Yes...he really love me...and i just fooled away him...." Jiyong whispered.

"Always ji....always....and everytime he cried because of you, its made me feel sick....he tried to stay strong...even in his heart...he cried crazy..."

"Bae...i'm sorry....so sorry....I didn't
know.......if...."

"Ji....its not the important thing now. I'm happy if he's happy too. So...now...don't do that again to him"

"Bae...."

"He's an angel with fragile heart. You should take care him more..."

Jiyong just stayed in silent and kept his head down. He realized he had made his precious Seungri hurt. He must come back to Seoul very soon and asked him apologize.

 

Meanwhile at dorm. Seungri had arrived in Seoul at early morning. He felt so tired and all part his body ached especially his stomach. After the manager went home, he tried to look for the painkiller because the pain at his lower abdomen seemed growing worse. He tried to look for in the drawer but still he couldn't find it. With weak body he walked downstairs to the kitchen, hope he could find the painkiller in there. He remembered that Youngbae usually put into the drawer in the kitchen. Finally he could find it and with smile lightly he walked back to his room to get rest because he really tired and sleepy.

Four his hyungs came back to dorm at early afternoon. Seungri still sleep soundly in his room. Jiyong who first came in, walked straight to upstairs, of course to meet his beloved maknae.

"Ri...ri..i come home..we need to talk..." Jiyong said while he knocked the door. But no answer from seungri. "Ri...may i come in?" Jiyong start worry when still no answer from his lover. "Ri...i will open the door now...." With hurry he opened the door. When the door opened, he saw seungri laid on the bed facing back him. Jiyong approached slowly. "Ri....baby...i come home...." Jiyong sat on the bedside and touch seungri's shoulder. Seungri moved slowly to see who dare disturb his rest.

"Hyung??" Seungri said with hoarse and tried to sit on the bed. But every movements made him in pain and he just could bit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter