Tired

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, seungri wake up with headache and still pain in his stomach. He looked around but no body here. After few minutes he tried to get up and sit on the bed. "Where's the other...how long i've been sleep...." Seungri tried to remember what happened last night. "Oh God...I missed the press conference....." Seungri messed up his hair and sighed deeply. Suddenly his manager come in and sit beside him.

"Seungri, are you ok now? You still look pale" seungri manager touched seungri forehead and cheek. 

"I'm ok hyung, where's jiyong hyung?" 

"He's with the others at the rehearsal. He said you may not come if you still feeling unwell"

"I'll take a bath first and will at there in thirty minutes" seungri walked to the closet, take his shirt and pants. "Hyung...don't worry, I'll be ok"

"Haizzzz.....i know you won't skip your rehearsal" 

Seungri just smile and he come in to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom he just stared to his bruises at his lower abdomen. It's really hurt when he touched it. But he pretended he's fine and thought it just a minor bruises. "Come on seungri....you can do it....you can't make them disappointed...you made them worry with your stupid accident"

 

In thirty minutes seungri already joined with others members. His manager very worried but he couldn't do anything. Seungri so stubborn and said he was fine. But he couldn't hide that pale and tired face. The manager just could watch him from far and signed deeply. 

Similar with his manager, Jiyong's looked shock when seungri came to the rehearsal. 

"Ri!!! What are you doing in here? you shouldn't come here, you still pale" jiyong said with angry and approached to seungri side. He touched seungri forehead and hand. "Better you stay at the backstage and take a rest" seungri just silent and stared blankly. Watching that situation youngbae came to him.

"Maknae...jiyong is right. You need more rest. And save your energy for tonight" youngbae grabbed seungri hand and pulled him to walk away.

"But hyung....i'm fi-" 

"Let's go..I'll accompany you" youngbae pulled again seungri hand. They together walked to the backstage. "Maknae...did you get your breakfast?"

"Yes hyung, i had it when on the way" seungri said while he sat down on the couch. "Hyung....why all of you always worry of me, i'm fine after last night sleep well and I missed the press conference" seungri pouted and it made youngbae smile.

"Ri, you shouldn't force your body if you feeling unwell. We worried you because the accident so bad. And you know...your beloved hyung being crazy when heard the accident"

"No....he didn't care of me. He just care himself...." Seungri said almost whispering. "And....i'm tired hyung....this relationship....i think we need to break...."

"What??? Jiyong loves you and i know you love him too...but why???"

"He doesn't love me. He just loved that woman......" seungri tried to hold his tears but he couldn't. Finally he hugged youngbae and cry hardly. 

"Ssshhh.....don't cry. I'll try to talk to Jiyong"

"No hyung, don't....I already make decision"

"Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter