NBA Dream

Crack Drabbles Collection 2

“It has always been a dream, to join the NBA. Also grow 2 feet taller but we can’t be too greedy can we? “ Taeyeon says to herself in front of the bathroom mirror pretending that she’s getting interviewed, holding a toothbrush in front of her.

 

“Oh please Taeyeon you can’t even reach the top shelf”

 

“Totally.”

 

“Oh shut up Sunny and Fany, you guys are supposed to be supportive wives.” Taeyeon groans inwardly.

 

Taeyeon has been yearning to be a basketball player ever since she was a fetus. But sadly she wasn’t born with the genes to make her taller. Nor the look coz Taeyeon is 26 and still looks like a preschooler.

 

“Pfft midget Taeng wants to be part of the NBA.” Sunny guffaws.

 

“You guys wait, I’ll show you that I can be like Michael Jordan if I want to.” Taeyeon announces as she skips out happily with ghei rainbows flying behind her.

 

 

“So this was your great idea??” 2Ny was 101% done with Taeyeon. Taeyeon was wearing stilts while playing basketball. And failing. With horrible fake tan.

 

“I’M MICHAEL JORDAN GUYS!!!!!” A bible was thrown to her face. And another. And a third one. “Wtf?!”

 

“NO YOU’RE NOT MIDGET, GET DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF.” Sunny screams to Taeyeon with an amplifier.

 

“Dear Lord Heavenly Father please lead Taeyeon to the right path and show her that she’s a midget and that is ok…” Tiffany solemnly prays behind Sunny and tosses buckets of holy water in Taeyeon’s direction.

 

“NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRR”
 

“Okay, try not coming down you midget.” Sunny says as she brings out saws to saw Taeyeon’s stilts.

 

“NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY BOOTIFUL LEGS OMG I SPECIALLY MADE IT SO THAT I CAN BE AS TALL AS MICHAEL JORDAN, AND MY EXPENSIVE SPRAY TAN IS COMING OFF NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” Taeyeon bellows as she falls down like a chopped oak tree.

 

“I TRADED SUNNY’S VICTORIA SECRET LINGERIE FOR IT”
 

“WTF YOU BYUNTAE NO WONDER I COULDN’T FIND MY BRA”

 

“IT WAS ALL PLANNED TO MAKE YOU BRALESS “ a erse ahjumma laugh erupted. “MUAHHHHAHAHAHAH-OUCH OUCH”
 

Sunny and Tiffany was taking turns to smack Taeyeon with the bible.

 

“OH FATHER IN HEAVEN PLEASE BLESS THIS ERT OF A WIFE WE HAVE AND LEAD HER ONTO THE RIGHT PATH OUT OF THY DARKNESS” Sunny sprays holy water at Taeyeon while Tiffany continues to hammer Taeyeon with the biggest bible she owns. “MAY GOD CLEANSE HER SOUL OF ALL LUST AND TEMPTATIONS.”

 

Domestic violence at its best.


This is probably also the reason why Taeyeon gets shorter and shorter each year.

 

 

 

--

A/N: comment juseyo