Hyoyeon's Leadership 1

Crack Drabbles Collection 2

Hyoyeon was bored sitting on her newly found throne. Being supreme ruler of an ex communist state was boring. Everyone isn’t as fabulous as she is and she is getting bored really fast. No one understood relaxation and the thought of it gave her nightmares for weeks.

 

She was just having one of her dancing escapades in the middle of Bangkok's forest but somehow she managed to dance all the way to North Korea. She beat the ex leader in a dance battle with the prize of the nation so that's how she became ruler of the communist state. The ex leader lost so badly he cried and rolled his way out of the country's border and onto a nuclear rocket, blasted off and was never to be seen ever again.

 

She already dressed all of the soldiers, her minions now, in flamboyant pink tutus and taught them the gangnam style dance and they’re still not even 10% as fabulous as her. Her lack of entertainment was slowly driving her insane.

 

Suddenly, she had an epiphany, she could almost hear midget Taeyeon’s sweetest angelic voice sing to her and she swore she saw heaven’s gate open.

 

“I’M GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD! HAHAGGDGGAGAGGAGAAG/chokes/”

 

“Take over the world? You kidding me? You can’t even guess Taeyeon right in Hidden Singer and you wanna take over the world? My nonexistent !”
 

“Shut up Soo, don’t spoil my dreams and life ambition.”

 

“Your life ambition is to have relaxation in Bangkok for the rest of you life.”
 

“You’re mean!”

 

Sooyoung was the meanest person Hyoyeon has ever met in her life. She was so mean with a burning passion that Hyo just had to hire her. No great ruler can be a dictator without a mean advisor that says mean things to them 24/7, her grand old ancestor told her when she was 2 months old. She took those words in deeply and has remembered it by heart ever since. It was her motto, and Sooyoung just fits the position.

 

 

(TBC)