Chapter 2

''The Others''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yongbae POV]


Jiyong came back to class in his usual foul mood. I wonder what kind of punishment awaits him this time.  Bored, I looked out of the window and saw a tiny figure pulling what looked like a suitcase across the large school field, towards the dormitory. Is it a new student? I looked at Jiyong and back at the tiny speck of a figure in the middle of the school field. Something tells me that the tiny speck walking across the school field has something to do with Jiyong's foul mood.  Guess I have to wait till after school to ask Jiyong.

 

[SeungRi POV]

I can't believe that jerk! Some nerve he have back there! The Headmaster Yang let him off the hook by making him a student guide and yet he think lightly about that offer. Seunghyun stopped dead in his track, turned behind and started kicking frantically into thin air, mimicking Tony Ja's moves. Stupid idiotic poor excuse of a man! I ing hate the very sight of your face! To think I am going to be roommates with you! Don't blame me if I choke you in your sleep! Stupid Kwon Jiyong!!! 

*cough*

Lee Seunghyun stopped kicking the air when he heard a cough. He stood still, unsure if he should turn and face the source. 

"Nice moves" The stranger chuckled.

Seunghyun turned around and came face to face with a very tall, lanky student being with blond hair styled upward. His  cheekbones were high, accompanied by a sharp jawline and a high bridge for his nose. He kind of reminds Seunghyun of an angry bird emoticon. But still good-looking by all standard. His observation of the unknown stranger facial features was timely interrupted by another cough to get his attention.  Seunghyun looked away in embarrassment and shifted his weight between his heels.

"Hope you like what you see" The stranger continued.

Seunghyun looked up and saw the stranger' smiling or rather smirking. "Don't flatter yourself." He replied. "I have seen plenty." Seunghyun said smugly.

The stranger did not stir. Instead it was now his turn to scan Seunghyun's features and posture. Then he started walking around and circling Seunghyun, all the while still locking eyes with Seunghyun's. Seunghyun felt uncomfortable. He knew the stranger was sizing him up. 

"Now do YOU like what you see," Seunghyun's turn to ask.

"So now you know how I feel when you did the same to me earlier?" The stranger replied nonchalan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter