light up this dark

lost stars

it was my day..i know as usual you are busy. i recieve a lot of greetings. all over the world. closest friends and family. 

 

"yo amb get a push!" a friend of mine glomps at me. i smiled. we went to eat lunch and a little schedule wont hurt. after that spend some time with my friends. i always check my phone but still a glimpse of your greeting wasnt coming. i was so sad it was evening and we are at the club. to let this disappoinment go i got wasted.

 

 

i woke up with a headache with someone beside me. shes a very close friend and this place.. i look around. its not mine nor our dorm. its one of the miss i am sure you all know. i remember suddenly events of last night. i sighed she squirmed i get up and cover her almost body. i check my phone and saw some messages. 

 

 

 

 

-stupid where are you?

 

 

 

-maybe youre enjoying your day. anyway i am sorry for the late greeting  Happy birthday amber. hope to see you later at our dorm. i miss you dork hope you will blow this candle. 

 

i gulped there are missed calls.its also from her.

 

i replied immediately. . 

 

 

-soojungie thank you. sorry i just read this now. and obviously didnt make it but hope to see you some other time.

 

 

as i was about to walk my shirt got tugged 

 

"where you going" she ask sleepily.

 

 

"back to dorm. thank you for last night." i said and bent down to kiss her forehead she hold my hand.

 

 

"thank you too..youre amazing baby." she said before letting go of me i blushed at it knowing hat she was talking about. she like me for a long time but its just a few days before she confessed.

 

 

 

"ill see you tomorrow i got to go " i said and leave as she nodded.

 

"take care " she said and i left locking her door.

 

 

as i got back to dorm i saw the cake at the table. i smiled. i slice a piece and take a fork as i chew i bite something hard i took it from my teeth and it was a candle. a very small one 

 

she waited for me...

i ruffle my hair and plop to bed i lean my head back close my eyes.

 

a moment later i hear footsteps.. i felt an icing placed on my nose. i immediately open my eyes and saw that face...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and in a blink of an eye my day is complete. 

 

 

 

stupid..

she said with that playful smile on the corner of .