lost stars

lost stars

i woke up and i got a little headache.

its almost lunch time so i bid goodbye to min amd head to our dorm.

 

 

on my way home i remember events of last night.

i sigh and a thought plays on my mind. those glares that kills. is she jealous? yeah i wish. what might happen if i followed her that night. will she slap me and say 'stupid! you should have kissed me!' then she will rant then i will comfort her just like in movies.

 

but thats not it. the world and our life is a selfish being i mean we cant never have everything we want. And shes the one that i will never have.

as i reached the dorm seems like vic eonnie and luna was there. they are chatting and they greet me as they saw me.

 i earn a tease from vic eonnie.

'you got a large hickey on your neck amb!v she shout and they laugh i immediately go to the mirror and check it but i saw nothing. i sigh.

 

'theres no hickey' i muttered. i walk back to them so i can rant but a figure was standing outside my room with her arms across her chest.

 

'where have you been amber?' she sounded cold as usual

i was frozen why is she asking..

'we have sched later its just a performance its sudden didnt vic eonnie told u?' she groans amd leaves before i can answer.

i walk to the kitchen to grab some food 

'amber sched later arasso.' its vic eonnie.

'why didnt u told me yesterday?' i ask. she giggle

'you are busy kissing so i didnt bother' she teases i flushed.

'excuse me' krystal open the fridge and gets a juice she walk pass us and sat at the couch turn the tv and watch.

 

 

'amber you smell like go taje a bath.' vic wonnie said and teases again 

i smelled myself but i wasnt.

 

'yah i am not!' she laughs leaving me behind.

 i take a nachis and sat at the couch too. shes ignoring me when i ask her to have some.

 

'why so unusually cold?' i blabbered she glared and roll her eyes.

-i am always like this whats new?' she said and fix her eyes at the tv. shes watching a cooking show. i continue eating. i scribbled the fridge and found some tarts i get one.

 

'soojungie whose tarts are this can i have some?' i ask.

'eat whatever you like  it doesnt have names.' she said i shrug and eats it walks to the couch again woth a glass of water and the tart

 

'want some?' i ask as i offered her some feeding her

 

'dont bother me  stupid.' she said and walk to her room 

whats with her.. i sigh. everything ks great.

 

we are having a special stage and currently was waiting at the waiting room. sulli wasnt around still i steal glances to her and it seems shes really out of her mood 

 

after the performance we headed back to dorm everyone was exhausted l. so here it is...i am so freaking confused why she acted like that the whole day.

 

'krys can we talk?' she looked at me and shrugs

 

'i miss u..why are u so distant?' i asked she shrugs.

 

'you didnt told me that you got a girlfriend' she smile a bit seems like annoyed too.

 

'i dont have.' i said lowly shes never a girlfriend to me.

 

'yeah so you kiss her  . ' she chuckled.

 

'and whats wrong with that? is that the reason why youre acting like that?' i said a bit pissed

 

'hell yes!'she shouted i  was rooted speechless

 

' stupid! stupid! llama!' she break down and cried.

'soojung ..' i rubbed her back

 

'i am sorry ' i mutter she slap me by my chest.

 

'i was excited to see u again ..but seems like i overthink things. sorry 'she said and walks to her room.

 

i wanted to hug you and say that i love you.

but i know it wont do any good. i cant fight for this. i cant fight for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the next day we are back to normal. the usual. a casual hi and hello goodmorning and goodbye. simple as that.

 

i just hope that this desicion is really right for us.

in the end. i know i am really a stupid one.

 

 

 

 a/n: hope you like it.