dreams and fantasies

lost stars

it was a week pass and i haven't talk to her again..
i miss her calling me stupid.
i greet her but no replies.


so i do what i usually have to do.
hang out with my friends.


i am with the girls and guys again here at the club tomorrow i got no schedule so time for some fun.


as we dance to go crazy at a specific spot i saw her. well this club was rented by jyp for a successful concert i was just invited by my zombie partner. shes talking to her other co star and a sunbaes.

i was stop at my tracks just looking at her chatting.

"amber~" i turn and saw tiffany unnie casual greet each other hyoyeon was around too. sunny and jessica are also around talking to taecyeon ssi. oh now i see why she agreed. then someone drag me and its jia she was dancing and min join us rocking the beat.

kwonnie and hyunah are battling at the dance floor it was a fun night. as the night passes i still glance at her i guess shes no where around maybe she go home.


again someone drags me to the bar and hands me a drink it was jackson a good friend from got7. a casual talk then someone wrap her arms around me.
its zombie and drunk min.

"hey baby..dance with me~" i chuckle and accept the invitation.

"be gentle bro!" jackson teases.

min was drunk well i was a bit tipsy too and looks like everyone was loosened up.

i was staring at this wild girl as she caress my lips and she breath on my lips.

"theres too many people" i warned her

"i love you and i want the world to know" she said and kissed me.

"can we go now? my place again." she said i smiled at her eagerness as she kiss me hungrily.

"you two get a room" the voice was coming from a familiar one its vic eonnie she was laughing. min didnt budge so i reciprocate the passionate kiss.


someone bumped me from behind. maybe accidentally. i lose the balance and breaks the kiss as i stumble a bit.

"sorry." she says and the icy glare was there pierce through my soul.

"krys.." i mutter unconsciously and min kisses me again. she walks away.