#5 - Do You Love Me?

Loving Unconditionally

Eyes widened, her jaws dropped to the ground. Arielle could not believe what she had just witnessed. "Oh. My. God. I did not just-" She sighed, turning to face Luhan, who appeared after hearing a scream.

"What was that scream for?" Luhan asked, eyes scanning the crime scene. "I'm quite sure I did not you..." Arielle shot a judging look at him before he continued, "or... Did I?"

Arielle shoved a hand in his face, pushing him aside to make way for herself as she stomped out of the bathroom."You dropped your phone into the toilet bowl. How very smart." 

"Say that again and you can forget about celebrating Fathers' Day." Luhan gulped at Arielle's words. "Buy me a new one."

"Why should I? You were the one who dropped it, not me!"

"My foot is itching to leave a print on someone's chin."

"I'll get right on it, my highness."

It only took an hour before Luhan comes back home to Arielle with a box in his hand. "Here, my surprise gift to you."

Arielle feigned surprise and gasped exaggerately loud. "Oh my god! You did not just buy me a new phone! That was totally unexpected!" She ripped open the box and took the phone out.

"Switch it on." Luhan urged. Arielle followed and as soon as the phone went on, it rang. She took a close look at the words on the screen. "Do you love me?"

"Green for yes and red for no. It's your choice. But just so you know, I'll continue calling until you answer. So, what's your choice?"

Arielle giggled, following the green arrows as she swiped across the screen. "I love you." She whispered.

"Call me." Luhan hung up, leaving a confused Arielle blinking back at him. "Call me."

Arielle held onto the number '0' and waited for Luhan's phone to ring. "How did you know that I saved my number as speed dial '0'?"

"Because you are Luhan." Arielle answered him unsincerely as she peeked at his phone. The screen read 'Do you wurbe mwee?'.

"That's not how I say it!"

"Totally is."

"Since when!"

"Whenever you're hungry."

"...Okay."

"I'm still waiting, you know." Luhan tapped his fingers on his phone,

Arielle didn't get what he meant. She raised an eyebrow and asked. "For..?"

"For you to say your lines!"

"What lines- Oh."

"Still waiting."

"Green for yes and red for no. It's your choice. But just so you know, I'm gonna pluck off every strand of that leg hair for every unanswered call. So, what's your choice?"

Luhan quickly answered the call and whispered, "I love you too."

Arielle smiled, acting all shy and blushing. Luhan laughed at her reaction and pulled her closer to him. "Stop being so cute." With that, he pulled her in for a deep, breathtaking kiss.