#1 - Define Wild

Loving Unconditionally

Cold wind hits on Arielle's face, combing through her soft brown hair, making her shiver at the low temperature as she moves closer to the source of warmth embracing her from behind. "Remind me again, why are we out here in this cold weather, freezing our tongues with sugar-filled frozen creams?"

Arielle leaves the last bite of ice cream for Luhan and tugs herself under her winter parka. "What fun is life if we do not become wild once in a while?" Arielle rolls her eyes as she thinks back on the many "wild" things that Luhan had suggested, with hopeful eyes which Arielle can never bring herself to reject.

---

"Let's go camping!" Luhan said, "Suho and Chen were talking about their camping trip and it sounds really fun!"

"Camping requires a lot of preparation. We need a tent, sleeping bags, cooking utensils and more." Arielle said, moving to create enough space for Luhan to sit next to her on the sofa. "Who is going to buy and prepare all those stuffs because I strongly doubt you will."

"I won't, but you will." Luhan said, as though stating the obvious.

"I refuse to go through all those trouble to fulfill your impromptu ideas." Arielle said, with her arms folded.

"Arielle~" Luhan pulls a little at Arielle's sleeve and looks at her with wide watery eyes, knowing very well that Arielle is weak at this, especially if he was the one doing it. "Pwetty pwease~?"

Arielle tries her best to ignore him, focusing on the television but gives up immediately when Luhan presses his forehead to her arm, saying her name in a way that Arielle's heart would always melt at.

Four days later, Arielle found herself sitting in the tent, lower body tugged into a sleeping bag, with an overly excited Luhan next to her and a "What you guys doing in my house?!" voice that undoubtedly belonged to Suho.

---

"There is a limit to how stupid we can be, Luhan." Arielle sits up straight and turns to face Luhan. "And I'm pretty sure what we are doing right now is more than what we can call "wild". This is pure stupidity."

"What's wrong with this? I thought you always liked being at the beach?"

"I do like being at the beach, but not during winter!"

"Which is why this is wild!"

"Define wild."

"What, you don't know what wild means?"

"I am so done with you."

---

"Arielle!" Luhan popped his head out of the bathroom, his hair still covered in soap and bubbles. "I just thought of something really awesome!"

Arielle walked past him casually and sat on the bed. "No."

"But I didn't even tell you what it is!" Luhan pouted his lips, looking as Arielle swiped the screen of her tablet.

"Nothing that comes out of your head is going to be awesome. Or clever." Arielle said, matter-of-factly.

Luhan's hair was still dripping wet. He didn't seem to be bothered about it. "But-"

"Wash your hair first." Arielle cut him off, eyes still focused on the tablet.

"You're gonna like it!" Luhan sounded confident.

"I doubt so." Arielle said, firmly.

"But I really want to do this..." Luhan said with a small voice. Arielle noticed Luhan pouting his lips with his head hanging down. She felt her heart melt a little at how cute he looked.

"Okay, fine. What is it this time?" Arielle said in defeat.

Luhan brightened at this and said with a big smile plastered on his face. "Let's go watch sunrise together!"

Arielle didn't reject him this time, she actually liked the idea of it.

  

"Or maybe not." Arielle thought as she sat on the ground, watching the sun rising slowly...

On the television. Very early in the morning.

"I should've known better than to accept Luhan's ideas..." Arielle sighed as she turned her head to look out of the window, watched as the rain flushes her excitement away. She looked down at Luhan who was comfortably sleeping with his head on her lap. She gently Luhan's hair, letting out a yawn as she watched Luhan sleep, somehow feeling contented.

---

"Let's play in the water!" Luhan says excitedly, pointing to the sea.

"Tell me you're just kidding."

"You're just kidding."

Arielle glares at Luhan, not bothering to continue this conversation.

"What? You told me to say that!"

This is not the first time Arielle questioned Luhan's IQ. Neither was this the first time Arielle thought about why she actually likes Luhan, especially when she is allergic to idiots. And every time, she concluded with the same answer - there is no reason to that. She just likes him. A lot.