Getting To Know You

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun POV 

I do not know the reason why she agreed on meeting that Kris Wu. I thought she was against the marriage... What is happening? 

"Hunnie.. Please talk to me... I really hate it when you say nothing. I'd rather have you shouting and nagging at me.", she worriedly said after she told me about her dinner date with Kris Wu. "It is not a date... " 

"Then what is it?" I have to be calm... I don't want to sound like a jealous boyfriend...when in fact, I'm just the bestfriend... 

"Hunnie... Hunnie...Don't be angry" 

*sigh* "I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed. Just awhile ago I was pushing him away because I thought you're uncomfortable around him. Now, you're going out with him. I looked like a fool. But it's your decision, Soojung. I don't have the right to decide for you. I'll be late, I have to go. Enjoy." And I rode my car to school. 

Why am I acting like this? Right, I remember.. Just the other day, I only have Kai's name on my rival list but it seems like I have to add Kris Wu's name as well. 

There are so many girls around you, Oh Sehun... Why do you have to fall in love with your bestfriend and make your life complicated? 

Kai POV 

Looks like those two are fighting... Why does my half-brother have to be intelligently dumb and fall in love with that girl? 

She came back inside the house and I know she's sad. She's not used to having Sehun disappointed with her. 

"Kai, let's practice... We wasted two days already." 

I just nodded and we started practicing... As usual, she committed a lot of mistakes. But I didn't get mad... I know she's been through a lot lately and the pressure of the upcoming performance adds up to the burden. But when did I become understanding? Ya. Kim Jongin, remember, you're not understanding! 

*sigh* Ever since I got to know this girl, I've done things I'm not supposed to do and it's not a good sign. 

"Kai? Are you okay? I'm sorry. I'll try harder." She said apologetically. "It's almost noon. Let's have lunch." 

We went into the kitchen and started preparing our lunch. I just watched her cook... And in no time, the table was filled with food. She really cooks well. 

For the past years, this is the first lunch I've eaten in this house with someone. 

"Does it taste fine? Or you don't want to eat with me? You don't look happy." She said. 

"Aniyo... It's good. It's just that since you've been here, I have someone to join me for breakfast and lunch... I usually eat alone." 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Kai. Should I leave?" 

"I never told you to leave." 

And with that she smiled at me and continued eating. 

"Don't worry, Kai. Starting today, you'll never eat alone again. Hunnie and I will make sure of that." 

Somehow, that comforted me... Somehow, the promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter