Engaged?

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"Young Master has arrived." Wait, did butler-ahjusshi just called the guest as 'young master'? Hul...Daebak. Who could this guy be?

Just a moment after, the door to our living room opened and I saw a tall, blond guy who I assumed to be the young master. He looks like a character that went straight out of a fairytale book. His outstanding features make him stand out and his elegance when he bowed to greet us. What if he's really a prince?

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name's Kris Wu. It's nice to meet you all.", he said as he looked at me. He looked at me?

"He's the heir and current C.O.O. of KW Tech in Beijing.", my father added. It is because of business after all. 

After the introduction, we headed to the dining room to eat. Sehun, Kai and I were silently eating as the others were talking about business again. And much to my surprise, this Kris Wu was able to get along with their conversation. Maybe he's very old.The dinner went pretty well and we gathered again in the living room for wine. 

"Mr. Wu will be staying here with us." my father announced.

"It's okay Mr. Jung. I don't want to be a bother."

"No, no. I'd be much bothered if I let you stay in a hotel. Please accept the invitation."

"Uh, okay. Thanks Mr. Jung."

"Everyone, we are tonight not just because of Mr. Wu's arrival. Since the Oh's are also very close to us, my wife and I decided to inform you first before we have the formal engagement party." my father said. 

Engagement Party? Wow... Who's getting married? Wonder if I could be a bridesmaid and wear those fancy gowns. I continued my imagination when I felt all eyes were staring at me... 

"Sorry. I spaced out. Did I miss something?" I asked and my father spoke.

"Jung Soojung, I'd like you to meet your fiance, Kris Wu."

My mind went totally blank. This might be a dream, no, a nightmare. I have to wake up... But the moment Sehun held my arm, I know it was not a dream. And just like young girl, I have no other choice but cry as I ran outside of the house.

Sehun POV

She cried and I followed her out of the house. I did not expect that it will be happening tonight. She was perfectly happy this mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter