Completing The Square

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"Why? Kris-oppa is a kind person. Why are you asking me to stay away from him, Kai?" I calmly asked but my heart was beating really fast.

"Stay away from Kris Wu...Or else you'd lose Sehun." He said.

"What? What do you mean? How did Sehun get into this?"

"He likes you! There, I said it. Do you understand now? He likes you so much that he'd rather drown himself with alcohol than seeing you with Kris Wu!" I wasn't really expecting this conversation.

"Mwo? I like Sehun too." I replied.

"Not as a bestfriend. Sehun likes you more than that." I was surprised. Is Kai making fun of me? "He likes you even be-"

"Stop it, Kai. Nobody told you to meddle with my life." Sehun's voice echoed in the house.

"And what? Wait for you to kill yourself?" Kai answered.

"Since when did you get so caring, Kai? I don't need your help." Sehun replied.

"Fine. I'm leaving." Kai said as he went out of the house.

Sehun, on the other hand, motioned to go upstairs.

"Sehun. Let's talk." I said but he ignored me. What am I supposed to do? I ran after him and forcefully entered his room. "Don't be immature, Sehun. I want to talk to you."

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. His stare was different. He can't be Sehun. Sehun's eyes are warm and gentle but this person in front of me is different.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Is K-K-Kai saying the truth? That you like me more than your bestfriend?" I was hoping he'd say no. I'd like to keep Sehun as my bestfriend who was always there for me.

"What would you do if I say yes, Jung-ah?" He called my by the nickname he gave me but I felt horrible.

"I d-d-don't know..."

"Then leave me alone." He loosened his grip and I immediately went out of his room. I heard the lock the moment I was outside.


Sehun POV

I feel different. This isn't me. I know I frightened Soojung with what happened awhile ago. She was used to me being that caring bestfriend...But I can't stop myself. I can't. I'm pissed off. I hate myself for liking my bestfriend. I could've liked other girls but at the end of the day, I always remember Soojung.

It was already nighttime and I skipped my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter