His First Wish

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I went back to Yi fan-oppa's apartment thinking about what to say. It was impolite of me to tell him those things and to top it all, I did it over the phone. I pressed the doorbell with a nervous heart.

A few heartbeats after, the door opened revealing Oppa. I didn't look at him as I was pondering on what to say.

"Come in." He said in a kind voice. I looked at him and he smiled at me. Isn't he mad or something? I studied his expressions intently, trying to gauge if his emotions but he's too good.

"O- O- Oppa." My voice came in stuttering. "I- I'm sorry."

"It's fine." He replied with his back at me when he was cooking some breakfast. "But I'd really appreciate it if you say other things rather than 'I'm sorry.' "

"N- Ne."

"Where did you go?"

"Gangnam." I immediately replied.

"No, before that."

"Somebody called me that Sehun was drunk and wasted so I went to get him." I explained, skipping the part where Sulli was that somebody. "I can't bring him home because his mother will be ballistic and I can't bring him here because he somehow punched you without a reason."

"I deserved it anyway."

"Mwo?"


"I've been out of my senses lately. It kinda woke me up." He replied with a gummy smile. He served the fried eggs he was cooking and told me to dig in.

"Oppa. Thank you." We ate together and despite everything that happened yesterday, things seemed to be fine.

"That's new. You're welcome. Well, because of the incidents yesterday, I wasn't able to show you your room."

After we ate and cleaned the dishes, he brought me to a room adjacent to his. The door was pink which was quite a constrast against the color of his apartment. He opened the door and I was amazed. It was a room fit for a princess and the musical notes decorated around the room made me feel immediately comfortable.

"Thank you, oppa. I like it very much." I said as I looked around the room. On the other hand, he was by the door, watching me with content.

"That's good. Go take a bath and prepare for school. I'll drop you off. Let's talk later tonight, arasseo?"

"Ne." I replied and he closed the door to MY room. I scanned the cabinets to find my things neatly arranged. I went for the bathroom inside my room and took a bath. In no time, I was ready and went out. I found Oppa waiting for me in the living room wearing his business attire and his hair was styled different which made him looked a lot younger.

"That hairstyle looks good on you." I said.

"Thanks." He said. "I'd do this more often"

We went out of the apartment together and went for his car. Despite the fact that we still have a lot of things to talk about, I decided to delay it for tonight. 

"Should I pick you up or would you be more comfortable to go home on your own?" He asked me.

"Uhm, I'd like to go home on my own...if that's okay."

"Of course, but I'll be late tonight so don't wait up for dinner." He added. "And please don't be scared of me.  I always get carried away with my emotions. I'll do better next time."

"I understand, oppa."

"See you later. Take care, Krystal-ah."

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter