Is This The Start?

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung POV

Sunlight crept in the windows. I woke up in another room. What the hell is happening? I keep on waking up in different rooms. I looked around and found my things in the cabinets. I see, this must be the room Kai was talking about. Right...Kai... Sehun!

I immediately went out. I went to Sehun's room and went in without knocking. I found him out of bed. He already showered and he was wearing... a...towel? Oh my gosh, the moment I looked into his eyes, I felt my face really hot. This is the first time I saw him in that 'fashion' since we were twelve. And oh boy, his body changed. He was that thin, fragile boy before but now, he is hot... No wonder the girls are after him.

"Jung-ah, you can't drool over your bestfriend...", he suddenly talked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I'm not drooling...!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Ya, calm down...I was just joking. Hahaha." He said. "And besides, you've seen me before in a towel Jung-ah, what's the big deal?"

This person really. Aish...I know when he's teasing me. And he's absolutely good at it... I stomped my feet as I left him laughing on his own. I better prepare breakfast. 

As I prepared the table, Sehun was already dressed and sat on one of the chairs. He was about to start eating when I stopped him.

"Wait. We have to eat with Kai. Where is he?"

"In his room. Should I go get him?"

"Aniyo. I'll wake him up." I said as I went back upstairs.

"Kai?" I knocked on his door but no one answered so I decided to peek inside. And just as I expected, he's still sleeping. I went in and went near his bed to wake him up.

"Kai... wake up... We have to start practicing today... Kai..." I calmly said as I pulled his blankets off him and the moment I did, I regretted it. Who the hell sleeps without his shirt on?! Aish, really... Is this the thing I should get used to when living with guys?

But I watched him sleep. He looks really kind when he's asleep, very different from the Kai I got used to. His breathing was even and calm and to tell honestly, he has a good body too. Unlike Sehun, his skintone is tanned which makes him look really y... Realizing what I was thinking, I mentally slapped myself. Ya. Jung Soojung, you sound like a ert!

Remembering my intention, I tried waking him up again... I tried pulling him out of bed but it wasn't working so I decided to leave him be. I was about to leave when suddenly, Kai grabbed me and pulled me into a hug so my head was basically on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. 

Oh my, what is happening... I looked up at him and he looks really handsome upclose...His eyelashes are beautiful and his plump lips look really y at this angle. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter