Our Complicated Lives

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I can't believe that I'm finally here, Seoul University... As the car was entering the school grounds, I can't help but be amazed of the surroundings. The roads are outlined by huge trees as well as vibrant flowers that make the air fresh. Along the way, I saw some tables under the shades, perfect for studying or just hanging out with some friends. And the buildings, they were different... I'm really not highschool anymore.

"We're here.", my bestfriend, Oh Sehun, said, waking me up from my daydream. He went out of the car and opened the car door for me. 

"Thanks.", I muttered. "Is this the admissions office?"

"I'm pretty sure this is it... I'm not that bad with directions, unlike someone I know...", He teased.

"I'm not bad either! But I'm really sad that we won't belong in the same college. Can't you really talk your mom out of it?"

*sigh* "You know her." I watched him as he touched his ear. And I know what it means... He's sad about it. It has been his way of consoling himself since we were young. I know he's sad when he does it and I really hate seeing him sad.

"Right. Okay then, shall we go in? We don't have all day, you know.", I said in a happy way, trying to distract him from his current emotional state. "And for accompanying me here, I'm buying you lunch."

"Aigoo. Jung-ah... Buy me a house instead, I want to move out." He joked but I know deep inside, he meant what he said.

"I won't. If I do that, we won't be neighbors anymore." 

"And you'll miss me?"

"Maybe. And if you move out, Kai will move out soon enough. I won't be able to see him again.", I confessed. I then ran inside the building to end the conversation because believe me, I know where it will lead.

Sehun POV

Kai. Kai. Kai. It's always been like this. She liked Kai since my father brought him home. I was teaching her how to play the piano when they came in. She was friendly to him but my terrible half-brother does not feel being friendly at all. Yes, he's my brother from a different mother.

From that day, our family's nightmares started. I oftentimes hear my parents fight because of Kai. My mother hated the idea of having a bastard living with us. But despite everything, I do not hate Kai. Why? It's simply because he is everything I want to be: strong, rebellious and free.

"Ya! Hunnie. Pali... The line is getting longer... And besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter