P.2

Exobend (hiatus until 2016 June)

credit to owner

Aang pushed the nagging to the back of his head as he busied himself with administrative tasks, mainly to create a council where all the leaders from all the nations could gather. The council was created to discuss the future of the four nations, and it was called sabha. The members would represent all nations and would work toward achieving peace and harmony.

The members of the secret society of lotus made up the founding members of sabha, their vast knowledge was indispensable. Other than them, Aang, Toph, Katata, Sokka, their father, Zuko, and a few other people made up the sabha. Together they tried to figure out the best way to spread peace among the people of the world...

---x---

  A few years later

Aang was flying over the fire lord's castle with Toph, Katara, Momo, and Appa.

"Aang? Aang!" Katara poked the back of Aang's head bringing him out of his daze. "We should be going down now, why are we circling the castle?"

Aang sheepishly grinned, rubbing the back of his head, "I thought you would like to enjoy the view...?"

"Very funny Aang!" Toph said waving a hand in front of her face, "Still blind."

"Oops, sorry Toph," Aang said making Appa go down.

Katara laughed with Toph, but didn't say anything since this wasn't the first time. She was used to Aang spacing out by now. He had been doing it often, ever since the end of the war. She knew there was something weighing on his mind, and she might actually have a good idea what it might be but she waited for him to talk to her about it herself. Her previous attempts at making conversation hadn't really ended up being very productive, so she decided to let Aang figure things out at his own pace, and support him as well as she could. She was sure he would come around, he always did!

Aang got off of Appa's back and waited for Katara and Toph to alight. They were at the palace of the fire lord, Zuko, to celebrate his and Mei's wedding. Attendants came to take Appa to his stable to be rested and fed. Momo went along with Appa.

"TEAM AVATAR REASSEMBLE!!!!" Sokka came screaming, out of nowhere. Katara smiled at the sight of her brother and ran to hug him. Ever since the war, Sokka had been spending time with his father, Hakoda, to help rebuild the trade and water transportation for south pole. Katara's master, Pakku, had been more invested in rebuilding the water bending culture of south pole, which was now getting closer and closer to its former glory

"SOKKA! I MISSED YOU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? HOW IS FATHER?"

"Everything is fine. I missed you too. It feels weird to not have you nagging at me anymore."

Katara puffed up her cheeks, "I don't nag!"

They all laughed as they made their way to meet Zuko, who was getting ready for the big day. On their way, they met a lot of their old friends. It was merriment all around...

"Prince Zuko, your friends are here!"

"Send them in."

The four were ushered into the room to an uncomfortable looking Zuko under layers and layers of garments. Uncle Iroh was watching over the preparations and was there as well.

"Stop whining Fire Lord Zuko. You know this is the ceremonial garb and you need to wear this."

"Then I am changing the laws around here. And how many times have I told you Uncle that I want you to call me Zuko?"

Uncle Iroh sighed before greeting the 4 people who entered.

"Aang, you are his best man. Try to talk some sense into him."

Zuko, turned a glare at him and Aang laughed nervously, "Umm, I think your Uncle is right Zuko. Traditions are meant to be respected. You are lucky enough that your culture is still alive, you should cherish it."

Iroh nodded along to everything Aang said while Katara put a hand on Aang's back. There was the subject again. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Aang was lonely. Even she, with all the love for her, couldn't fill the hole in his heart that had been caused due to the loss of people he associated his home with. People who were like him.

Zuko sighed, defeated, "Why is no one on my side?"

Just then there was a knock on the door and a message arrived for Zuko. He read the message and his face got red and sweaty.

"What is it?" Katara asked concerned as she took the document from Zuko who looked even more defeated.

Sokka who had been reading over Katara's back burst in laughter. "Seems like your wife to be is not happy with your whining. HAHAHAHAHA. This is gold!"

The friends soon left Zuko and Iroh to greet other people in the gathering. Being Zuko's best man, Aang also had to ensure that everyone attending was enjoying themselves and felt properly received.

Aang saw his previous water bending master, Pakku, walking towards them now.

"Master Pakku!" Aang bowed, while Katara hugged him.

"How have you been? I have heard great news about you from all over the world. Nothing less to be expected from my best student." Pakku said looking at Katara with pride.

"It was all due to your guidance grandpa."

"Nonsense. You had talent like no other, maybe except Aang the avatar." he said placing an arm on a beaming Aang. What? It was hard to please Pakku, and he definitely wasn't the other's favourite. He took what he got.

"Oh that reminds me." Pakku continued, "I have a new student who shows lots of talent. He reminded me of you slightly. I think that you should train him a bit. He can go really far."

"I am not sure Pakku, I have to work with Aang, for Sabha, and we travel all over the world. I am not sure whether I can give the child a good enough education like that." Katara replied

"At least meet him. I brought him with. The little chap was so excited to look around. And I don't mean you have to start now. He is quite young you see." Pakku called out to some woman who was carrying a toddler and gave it to him.

Katara cooed at the chubby cheeks of the baby, "Oh my god, he is so cute!"

"Minseok, say hello to Katara. Someday she might be your master."

The baby stared at Katara before burying his face in Pakku's chest.

"Oh, he is so cute. Whose child is this?"

"The woman who just came over. She is not a bender, but her son is a very talented bender. Right now he is doing basic stuff, but he will go far."

Aang excused himself from the group to go entertain other guests while Katara tried to play with a shy Minseok...


Hallo. I guess this will mark the official end of the prologue series. It wasn't too long right? It is only barely edited, so you might find mistakes. Please overlook them this time.

Baby Minseok! we all love him, don't we?

I apologize before hand...I am kinda struggling with the division of the chapters into particular sections, but don't worry. I will figure it out somehow.

Other fics: Bad KidsStupid Exo Oneshot CollectionBaeksoo oneshot* collectionThe God of laziness, Snow white, you found me!, best of best* exo fic recommendations,  The Personal Assistant

Awesome people: Tina08PeasentOTP

Haha, its like, everytime I update, I have more stories added to my other fic section. I should slow down eh?