Background

Exobend (hiatus until 2016 June)

I AM STARTING THIS STORY FINALLY! YAY!!! I had originally thought to myself that i would start on my birthday...so yeah.

Before I actually start this story though, I thought I should make sure we are all on the same page.

This story is set after the end of the 100 yr war. If you have kept track of the series, then you probably know about "The promise" which deals with post war situation and peace spreading. My story idea came to me before I knew of it and my story will not have any parts in it that follow "the promise". It is mainly because I had envisioned the post war times differently. (i guess i am idealist)

I would also like to add that this one will be set some time after the end, not directly after. this is for me to be able to have enough time to have the wind nation rebuild itself so that there are a few (obviously not many) airbenders. There will also be some hard feelings and hatred towards each other, so there.

Also, I am not a writer and my technique is basic. So I am warning you that I wont be able to match up to the amazingness of the orginal series...(well in my opinion, no one can). But i plan on working hard and making this as entertaining as possible.

The setting for this story will be small, not all over the globe like in the original series (coz I ). remember that i can change it as the story progresses.

I still have no ing idea what I am doing here. Any feedback and comments will be immensely appreciated to help me develop my style and the story.

I hope I still have you with me....