024

my destiny (Hiatus)

"Wake up sleeping beauty, its morning already" luhan said pecking his wife's lips; she stretched her body slowly opening her eyes adjusting to the day light she smiled when she saw her husband gazing her lovingly with a sweet smile he looked so handsome with his messy hair white shirt and pale skin she smiled to him "good morning" she mumbled he bent down and hugged her tightly his heart was happy that he wake up beside her in their room again she hugged him back caressing his soft hair his hug felt so warm that she didn't want to let go

"good morning angel" he mumbled in her neck kissing it softly.

 

 

All the family was happy for luhan and Seohyun they know how much they suffered and luhan's hard days without her it nice to see him smiling happily again specially grandpa he was beyond happy that finally everything was going the way he imagined he was sure that Seohyun will change his grandson's way of living and altitude and that's all what he needs.

 

 

The breakfast was so special with the presence of the entire family together grandpa told luhan to take that day off to take his wife out which luhan gladly accepted luhan asked him to forgive sehun too because he was helping him to kidnap to get Seohyun but he was told to shut up or he won't take his day off, being the smart luhan he decided to shut up as grandpa was still sulking about sehun and the girl in the elevator and how he embarrassed him in front of his stuff.

 

 

Luhan took her around Seoul there were still a lot of places that she didn't see yet as she didn't have the chance to, they talked they laughed and luhan open up for the first time and talked freely about his feelings while she was listening carefully to him "remember when you talked to me about the butterflies, I didn't rely know how to reply I hated how you was always right and making me tong tied" he chuckled and she raised her eyebrow "but I remember that you weren't tong tied at all" she said eating her ice cream"that's because I didn't want you to notice" he smirked  she shook her head she wanted to ask him about something but she was hesitant she felt shy in the end she decided to ask she really want to know " luhan … why did you … kissed me back then we weren't together?" he but his ice cream spoon down with a yellow smile "honestly, I don't know, all I know at that moment that I wanted to kiss you, you caught my attention and attracted me so much" she was fighting the urge to smile but she failed she smiled widely it was nice to hear it from him " your flushed face was priceless at that moment, you was so shocked and ran away from me like a cat" he chuckled earning a playful hit on his arm "that was my first kiss you bad boy" she grumbled with a pout "I am glad it was baby"he winked to her making her blush," you know … when we were young and you came to visit us with your father all the girls in our village wanted to be friends with you and I hated it so much I didn't want you to be close to anyone beside me" luhan chuckled at her cute confession it will be nice story to tell to their kids remembering that his smile faded.

 

 

At the night they gathered with their friends who wanted to celebrate them in a club this time luhan was clinging to his wife all the time he didn't want another dude to near her specially when she was wearing such a beautiful dress and her breath taking beauty, they saw sehun coming from far holding hands with Krystal they all nodded their head in understanding "now we know who was the girl in the elevator" luhan commented ,making them laugh so hard "hey, stop they are approaching us don't embarrass the poor girl" Seohyun warned  him "hi guys how are you doing?" sehun said taking a seat as Krystal bowed Seohyun take her hand and made her sit beside her she wanted to make her feel comfortable and she mentally thanked her she was feeling awkward hanging out with her managers, taeyeon was eyeing the girl from head to toe she still don't trust sehun's taste  tiffany and Seohyun exchanged known looks then tiffany leaned whispering to her "stop your never ending worrying about him ok, he doing well" but still she kept her eyes on her but someone came out of the blue making her eyes widened it's was beakyeon coming towards them grinning widely and holing a present with red ribbon around it "hi taeyeon, oh luhan shi congratulation on your marriage, your wife is so pretty" he said cheerfully giving luhan the present they were all looking at each before chuckling "actually they are married already beakyeon shi" tiffany answered, he scratched his head awkwardly "come on sit her " Kris motioned to the seat between him and taeyeon she and beak began to talk to each other  happily totally forgotten about watching her brother while sehun eyeing them closely before he whisper to luhan "hung this guy appear so often with her lately, I don't feel good about that" luhan gazed at them before he whisper back "you better keep an eye on him I don't trust him that much" sehun frowned "I know it" he muttered "oppa, just leave them alone ok, it's not a big deal and look she is comfortable with him" Seohyun defended her "why do I feel like you know something Mrs. Luhan" he raised his eye brow but she just gave a smug smile.

 

 

throughout the night sehun was so busy observing his sister and her so called friend which made Krystal upset not only he brought her there with his over protective sister he also didn't pay her any attention , when they were ready to leave luhan took Seohyun hand to their car she noticed that the others were still standing talking "aren't they leaving?" she asked luhan shrugged his shoulder with smug smile, Krystal was standing there folding her arms to her chest angry with the oblivious sehun who didn't allow beakyeon to drive his sister home he said that he would take her with him and let Kris drive Krystal Kris was annoyed actually he was planning to take tiffany with him while Krystal was making a mental note to broke one of sehun's bones the next day.

 

 

In her way back home Seohyun kept thinking about something; she suddenly got the idea when beakyeon mentioned the marriage thing she kept thinking and finally she know what she want she decided to tell luhan when they reach their home but once she closed the bath room door her husband was busy doing other things, "luhan .. Luhaaan" she squirmed in his arms but he was busy kissing her neck she tried to protest and push him but he kissed her muffling any sounds coming from with his lips he took her breath away things were going in another way other than the way she planned and he was not listening to her, "oppa …" she said softly after she broke the kiss they were already on their bed with him above her, he hummed in response "I decided something and I want to tell you" she told him softly, "now joohyun, are you for real!" ,"yes oppa"  he pecked her pouting  lips, "fine what is it baby?" ,"when beakyeon shi thought we were going to get married I began to think that we didn't do everything properly and just married so fast and there's a lot of things I wanted to do with you first" luhan was a little confused "so oppa I decided that we should start from the beginning" luhan frowned " uh , what do you mean?" "Oppa  ... You have to court me first" she said sternly "seriously joohyun!" luhan was surprised by her sudden words "yes oppa, then you should propose to me", "are you sick!" luhan said touching her forehead "oppaaaa" she whined like a spoiled kid "I am serious oppa" luhan sighed, "But baby we have gone far than this already" he told her lovingly.

"Yes I know, but you didn't court me or proposed to me at all" she said angrily, "we love each other, don't you love me?" he said in disbelieve making her gasp "I loved you only you and look what I got " she shoot back although he was angry but he know that it's the sad truth he only hurt her both of them now were kneeling on the bed facing each other with hands on their hips "baby .." he said but her voice cut him "you don't have to do that If you don't want to, I would be meaningless if you was forced to do this" she said covering herself with the blanket and not bothering to look at him leaving him with his jaws dropped he had just have a fight with his wife and for nothing, he really can't understand women  he ruffled his hair in frustration as he was laying on his back busy murdering beakyeon in his head.

 

 

The next day mrs.xi was in her way to the dining room when she saw luhan coming from the garden with flowers in his hands looking troubled don't know how to arrange it she raised her eyebrow and scoffed seeing him heading back to his room when he opened the door he found Seohyun styling her hair in front of the mirror her hair was strait today pale blue tight jeans white shirt with dark blue blazer over it her long brown strait hair decorating her back, her hells and her light make up, perfect just perfect she was breath taking she didn't look at him busy packing her things in her hand bag he smirked knowing that she still angry he came from behind kissing her checks putting the flowers in front of her " I picked them myself this morning from our garden, good morning sweet heart" she took them still with her poker face on but deep inside she was happy that she is finally melting his ice and it was nice watching her arrogant lover submitting to her "you only do this because I asked you to" she pouted he touched her face making her facing him "no silly I doing this to show my love to my wife who I love so much" he told her lovingly "who is your wife! People don't marry because of some flowers" she smirked trying hard not to giggle he sighed loudly ~ she is still harboring that silly idea~ he thought," come on, I will drive you" he told her, "why should I go with you Mr.?" she raised her eye brow playfully she was so into this and will not stop now, "well, maybe we can know more about each other" he played along it was ridicules but she left him no choice she hummed "ummm, ok" she took her bag and left with him.

 

 

Sehun entered his office and was greeted by a smash on his head he looked behind and saw fuming Krystal she lectured him about the day before he was explaining to her his situation and his worries about that beakyeon but still she was angry and didn't buy his excuse "don't you dare to speak to me anymore ok?" she left his office angrily he ran after her but Kris called him so he stopped and sighed then he turned back to Kris who was busy checking some papers, "what now hung? "He whined "we need to finish this papers by noon, why were you in a hurry?" he asked "Krystal is angry with me" he told him sighing "serves you and I am even more angry why should I drive her and you take my fiancée with you, it was awkward drive yesterday" he scolded him "I didn't trust beakyeon I can't leave taeyeon alone with him at this hour ok" Kris cursed him in his mind "ash, that intender" said Kris before luhan join he saw them in the hallway when he was heading to his office "what"s wrong?" he asked them seeing the visible frown on their faces "it's that beakyeon guy, hung we should know everything about this guy" sehun told him luhan sighed loudly "of course we will, he ruined my night yesterday you think he will get away with this" they chuckled at his angry face "why? were you planning for something naughty with Nona" sehun teased "it's your Nona who turned to be naughty suddenly and all because of him" he complained, "ok guys listen today 9pm let's meet in the cellar of your house for this urgent matter ok?" Kris said and they nodded "I will ask Mr. Kim to provide me with some information about him" sehun said, "I will ask my secretary as well" luhan joined "greet, and I will bring the snakes and soda" Kris volunteered "the other two scoffed at the giant one and just left him they had other things to do which is more important than talking with this pabo leaving him in the hallway "what ……. These guys are no fun, Jesus" he said stomping to his office as well.

 

 

 

###############################################

 

It has been ages since I update this story and to be honest I ran out of ideas back then and I lost hope to complete it but here we are again I suddenly got some ideas so I decided to give it a second chance

So please tell me wither I should continue or not so I can make a final decision because I think it's not good enough and i better stop

Bye  :)