ENDLESS LOVE

ENDLESS LOVE

               "ENDLESS LOVE"
Chapter 10 "confessions"

So Luhan says: you can ask me anything.
Lay: Alright!"so why did storm out after the game?"
Luhan hesitates for a minute, then replies. You want the truth?

Lay: Yes please.
Luhan:Ok here it goes.because "I like you"
Lay: wait what?
Luhan: I like you.See that's why I didn't want to say anything
Lay: No No that's not what I mean, I just wasn't expecting you to say it because the honest truth, I like you too.
Luhan: You do?
Lay: Yes, I noticed you during the party, you looked so cute and very sweet. I was glad you picked my necklace.

Luhan: Aww I'm so glad to hear you say that. 
I want to tell you a secret. Not to sound weird or anything but during dinner the other night, I was with my family and I was so mesmerized by your music , as soon as I saw you, I froze and all I could see wasYou. It was so magical. I was so lost in your world and my feelings were all over the place. I couldn't sleep or eat, we were the only one on my mind.

Lay looks at Luhan smile with his adorable smile and gives Luhan a hug. Then takes both his hands and holds Luhan's face, he looks into his eyes and says: "that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me. He gets closer, Luhan closes his eyes and Lay kisses Luhan's forehead.