ENDLESS LOVE

ENDLESS LOVE

               "ENDLESS LOVE"
Chapter 13: "Special offer"

After New Year's. Luhan invites Lay over to introduce him to his parents. 

As Lay walks in, he has brough with him a house gift for Mrs. Han. She thanks him and displays the give on her table. 

Mr. Han starts complimenting Lay on his passion and talent for music. Lay bows and says: " It's an honor to meet you Mr. Han and thank you so much. I love music and I enjoy what I do.
Mr. Han: I so glad to hear you say that, a young man such as yourself.

his family and Sehun, all warm up to Lay, and like him because his is so respectful, nice and a sweetheart.

As they were eating dinner and talking. 
Mr. Han says: Lay
Lay: Mr. Han, they all laugh
Mr. Han: I have a proposal for you. So I would like to offer you a job at one of my largest country clubs. Many famous people come. I could sure use your expertise to help out with enterntainment. So what do you say?

Lay looks at Luhan, Luhan locks his fingers into Lay's hand, nods his head and smiles at him. Lay smiles back and says: I'd be so honored to work for you sir, thank you so much for the opportunity.

Mr. Han: shakes Lay's hand and says: welcome to the club and our family!!.

Luhan rushes to hug Lay out of excitement, as he was getting close to Lay, Lay turns his head and Luhan's lips touch Lay's lips. They both frozen for a minute. Looked at each other's eyes,both blushed and smiled then they hugged.