ENDLESS LOVE

ENDLESS LOVE

               "ENDLESS LOVE"

Chapter 5: "Christmas party"

Christmas Eve, there were two Christmas parties. One for the adults and one for the young people. So Mr. Han and his wife went to their party. Luhan and Sehun, went to the young party.

Luhan's mind was still too busy, he couldn't think straight. They went to the party. There was alot of people and a lot of dancing and having fun.

Towards the end of the night, they were playing games and stuff. One of the games, was that everyone has to put a personal item of theirs on a table and 4 people will be chosen to pick any item that they feel is relatable to them. 

Luhan and Sehun were chosen to pick an item. They we blindfolded at first,then were asked to pick an item.

Chapter 6: "The Hug"

Luhan sees a musical bracelet it has a lot of musical instruments on it with engraved initials "Y.L"He picks it up. And Sehun sees a perfume bottle that smells really nice. 

They take their place and get blindfolded again. They ask the owners of the items to stand behind them. The rules are the owners have to hug the person from the back.

So Luhan was curious to know who it was. He felt someone hug him from the back. He unfolds the blind and looks to see who the item Belonged too. As soon as he saw the pianist, he blushed so hard and turned so red. His heart start beating loud. The pianist smiled and looked at Luhan saying: " Hello, wow it's sweet that we have the same taste." Luhan couldn't say anything but nod his head and smile.