Hyung. Oppa. Noona?

Call Me Oppa

The room was filled with sunlight. It was the third day of Xiumin-hyung's stay.

The days went by uneventfully. There were still the occasional teasings of Kai but you were used to them you could ignore each bit, no matter how foul, or threatening when it comes to revealing your secret. 

You got up and made your daily routine. The two boys were probaby out on a jog so you decided to prepare breakfast and eat together once they come home. 

The sizzle and smell of the bacon strips filled the room along with the aroma of your favorite blend. You were pouring yourself a second cup when you remembered the scene three days before.

"Oppa. You should call me oppa" 

The way he said those words still rang in your ears. You blushed as you repeated in your head that scene at the counter top.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

You were so engrossed in the thought that you were startled when the doorbell rang, spilling some coffee on the counter. You gently put down your cup and proceeded to the peep-hole. On the other side of the door was a very beautiful lady, her lightly tan skin reminds you of summer. 

"OMO! Kim Jihae-noona!" 

You quickly opened the door to let Kai's second oldest sister come through. 

"Annyeong, Noona!" you greeted. 

"Omo! Look at you! You're quite flustered. How are you Hana-ssi? Is Jongin here?" she sid while shedding her shoes

"Obseo. He might have gone along Han river to jog with Xiumin-hyung . Coffee?"

"O, sure. Thanks." she said scanning the house. Jihae-noona often stayed for vacation. "So Xiumin's here. Since when?" she said. 

"Ye. Xiumin-hyung's been pestering us for three days." And my life's been in hell since. How could that devil be so cute?

She smiled knowingly. "You still call him that? I wonder how the boy feels." She said with her tone turning serious. 

You looked at her with questioning eyes. "I always call him that." you said matter of factly.

"You should call him oppa though"

You tried to shug it off but this "oppa" thing has been getting on your nerves since Xiumin came. What's with all the fuss about calling him oppa anyway.

"Gomawo" Jihae said as you laid on the table her cup coffee. 

Just as you did, two sweaty bodies came in and Kai, upon seeing his sister, blurted a stuttered "N-noona?! What are you doing here?!"

"You. Brat. THis is my house too you know" said Jihae winking at you. 

Somehow, with Kai. Xiumin and Jihae noona in the picture you smell trouble.

...