Our maknae - Chapter 4

Our maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No!”

“Ahhh Heechul hyung, please!”

“I said no, Cho!”

Sungmin shook his head at the sight of their evil duo arguing with each other in the living room. It had been 3 hours since he had found Kyuhyun in pain in his room, 2 hours since Heechul had went down from his dorm upstairs to check on him, and 1 hour since Kyuhyun had suddenly jumped out of his bed like nothing ever happened. God knows if the boy was really feeling better or if he was just pretending.  One thing Sungmin knew is that none of his hyungs was willing to take the risk.

“Hyung, please, It won’t be long.. it’s just a 2-hour-show..” Kyuhyun begged once again.

“Even if it’s just for 2 hours, it ends at midnight!”

“So? I’ll be home by 1 if I go, it’s better than not going home like last night, right?”

Heechul groaned in frustration, “It’s even better if you stay here!”

“BUT I’M FINE!” Kyuhyun screamed.

“YA!” Heechul yelled back at him in disbelief, “LISTEN TO YOUR HYUNG!”

“Kyuhyun-ah..,” Eunhyuk pulled the maknae closer to him to calm him down, he didn’t want this to turn into a fight.

“Heechul hyung is right, Kyu,” Sungmin interrupted quickly, “Wookie wouldn’t mind going to Sukira alone, right, wookie?”

Ryeowook who had also been watching the two silently beside Sungmin nodded. “I understand how you feel, Kyunnie. But we all know you need to rest tonight, for tomorrow’s M! Countdown,” he explained slowly with a smile.

Kyuhyun didn’t smile back though. “This isn’t fair,” he said instead before he walked away quickly into his room, and slamming the door angrily behind him.

Sungmin and Ryeowook sighed at the boy's stubborness, while Heechul just stood there fighting the urge to break Kyuhyun's door down himself for being disrespectful.

 

*******

 

“Where is he?” A soft and gentle voice was heard from the other side of the door. It was Leeteuk’s. He had just gone out of the plane from Taipei for their 101 Who.A.U event with Donghae when he received a text from Heechul.

‘Your kid is in trouble. Hurry back before I tie him up in his bed’

Leeteuk sighed. He knew right away who Heechul meant. He knew exactly how persistent and stubborn both Kyuhyun and Heechul could be.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” he called out for the maknae softly as he knocked on his bedroom door. “I know you’re upset, but can you please open the door?”

Kyuhyun didn’t reply. He didn’t feel like talking to anyone. He just didn’t think that not allowing him to attend his own schedules was fair.

“Kyuhyun-ah” Leeteuk tried calling again.

“Ya… Kyuhyun-ah”

….

Leeteuk tried to find a way to get Kyuhyun to respond, when finally.. “Fine,” Leeteuk said, “I actually have something to tell you, but nevermind,” Leeteuk continued as he pretended to walk away.

“..... Eeteuk hyungggg," Kyuhyun's voice was heard.

Leeteuk smiled mischievously. “Yes, maknae?” he answered as he turned back around to find Kyuhyun sticking his head out of his room with his lips pouting.

“What is it, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk didn’t answer as he pulled Kyuhyun into a tight hug. “Gwenchana?” he asked gently. He had heard everything that happened that day from Eunhyuk while he was gone.

“Hyung, I don’t think Kyuhyun is fine,” Eunhyuk had told him over the phone.

“What do you mean?”

“You know how he had never been feeling any chest pain for months, right? But just an hour ago --Hyung, I think we should get him to the hospital.”

Leeteuk could feel his head throbbed in pain just hearing the news. “Eunhyuk-ah.. Listen to me,” he tried to be as calm as possible, “Kyuhyun must’ve been traumatized by the news this morning. Don’t worry, I’ll be back to the dorm soon, our flight will be in 3 hours. We can’t take him to the hospital; At least not now, I don’t think Kyuhyun would want that, it would only bring back memories that he doesn’t want to remember. Just call me again if he gets worse, I’ll call the doctor.”

Leeteuk was really glad he didn’t get another phone call from Eunhyuk after that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter