Our maknae - Chapter 3

Our maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All he wanted was to sleep, but every time he closed his eyes all the memories came rushing in. That moment when their van turned uncontrollably, he could almost hear the broken glasses, the screaming, the siren he heard 7 years ago when he struggled to breathe, he could almost feel Eunhyuk next to him whispering soothing words, crying, frantically yelling for help, he could almost taste the blood in his mouth and his lungs burn in pain. 

Deg

"Arghhh" A sudden pain shot through his chest that he couldn't help but to scream.

Kyuhyun clenched his jaw tightly as he tried to fight the pain. His hand was already clutching his chest when he tried to remember the last time he had felt this pain. It was too long ago. He hadn’t been feeling any pain this much in months.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” a voice was heard from the other side of his bedroom door. It was Sungmin’s. “Are you sleeping?” the latter asked as he knocked lightly on the door.

Kyuhyun panicked. He didn’t want anyone to find out he was pain. He didn’t want to risk delaying their Super Show or miss anymore dance practice or musical rehearsals or show recordings. He wanted to tell Sungmin to leave him alone to rest, but he couldn’t say a word.

“I’m coming in,” Sungmin finally said after a few minutes of patiently waiting in silence. He turned the knob and pushed the door open. Luckily for him, it wasn’t locked.  He took a few seconds to scan the room before he saw Kyuhyun in his bed looking back at him.

“Hey, I thought you were sleeping,” Sungmin smiled, “Ryeowook cooked some lunch for us, you should eat first before you sleep.”

Kyuhyun didn’t reply. He didn’t move either.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Sungmin called once again, frowning as he walked closer to the maknae. “What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?” he questioned as he the boy’s head.

Kyuhyun shook his head, gently pushing Sungmin’s hand away. “Ani hyung, gwenchana,” he answered as he forced a smile.

“Are you sure?” Sungmin asked again, his eyes squinted in disapproval.

“Yes, hyung.”

“Okay then.. Let’s eat,” Sungmin replied as he offered his hand for Kyuhyun to take.

Sungmin didn’t believe him, of course.  He knew so much about Kyuhyun to buy such lie. He was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter