in the future

scattered notes

 

"Hyukjae?"

 

The brunette looks up, staring at the lilac boy who is spooning him to sleep. It's a little after 5 a.m. and they just finished with the preparation for the upcoming supershow 6. Both are too tired to fall asleep they end up cuddling and just embracing each other's presences.

 

When Hyukjae hums back, Donghae pulls him closer. "Do you ever regret being with me? And no, this is not me being annoying. I have this question since a long time ago."

 

The older chuckles. "How do you know I was gonna say you are just being annoying?"

 

"Tsk, written all over your face that I am always an annoying boyfriend to you." Donghae scoffs, throwing away his glancw to anything but the said boyfriend.

 

And Hyukjae stops smiling. As much as he likes teasing the younger, he doesnt actually like it when Donghae thinks so low of himself as his boyfriend. Even though most of the Donghae acts like a five year old kid, he is still a grown up man Hyukjae loves the most.

 

"You are not always annoying to me. And no, never a day I regret being with you."

 

The dark brown orbs flutter. "Really?"

 

"Cross my heart." Hyukjae nods while making a cross in front of his chest.

 

Donghae smiles. "Even if we cant be officially married and have kids? You know, we can have future, but it's not going to be like what normal people do."

 

"I dont like being normal. I like being special, especially when it comes to you." Hyukjae pecks Donghae's forehead. "We can fly to Amsterdam and get married there, if you want. And if the time is right and both of us are really ready to settle down, we can adopt?"

 

"Really?" Donghae's eyes are wider than ever and it's now gleaming with glee Hyukjae cant help but coos at how cute his boyfriend is.

 

"Yeah. Sure it's going to be fantastic to adopt and I am actually glad because I dont think I can manage with you and pregnancy hormones."

 

Before Hyukjae can see his boyfriend's annoyed face, Hyukjae feels a hard kick and second later a loud thud and ing pain in his side, he found himself crouching down on the floor by the bed.

 

 

"Go ing sleep on the floor I dont need a useless boyfriend like you!!"

 

 

Hyukjae can only sigh. This is Donghae, even without pregnancy hormones.

 

.

.

.

 

 

lol i just feel like writing this. Thanks for reading!