dear hyukjae

scattered notes

 

Dear Hyukjae,

 

I'm really happy that on this day 14 years ago you stepped in to SM for the very first time.

 

It was the day that leads me to you, to our first awkward encounter, to the friendship that bloomed into love. The day that makes us stand here today, side by side, with our dreams lay right in front of the eyes.

 

Do you know how thankful I am that you didnt give up? That no matter how hard the situation and giving up seemed to be the only way out, not even once you decided to let go. I'm thankful that you never changed, always the that perfectly imperfect Lee Hyukjae who doesnt mind sharing the last bite of chocolate with me.

 

And I'm thankful that my feeling for you is always reciprocated. That aside from the endless whining about me being childish and whiny, you are always there to attend my needs. I'm thankful that even years has passed, you still have that spark in your eyes when our gazes meet.

 

The kisses, touches, whispers of sweetnothings... Even if I die and be ressurected, I believe I would still love you just the way I do now.

 

Lee Hyukjae, thank you for being Lee Hyukjae. Thank you for being with me. I love you, a millions times more than I love your gummy smile. And I should tell you that I really, really love your gummy smile, more than I love pouting unconsciously. Now you do the math of how much I love you.

 

Love,

DH

 

 

P.s. stupid anchovy now wipe your tears and come back to bed, it's so cold without you.

 

.

.

.

 

thank you for staying, lee hyukjae ♥