why did i

scattered notes

Sender: Lee Donghyek <3

Hyukjae !! Good morning !! ^^

You were asleep when I finished shower >w< I have to go now to see Donghwa Hyung !! How about we meet for lunch later ^^ Ok ok !! We can !! ^^

Love you !! Hyukjae ^^

 

Hyukjae smiles. His boyfriend sure how to greet him a good morning.

It is a usual, cheery morning where Hyukjae get to wake up late because he has no morning schedule or whatnot. But unlike him, Donghae seems to be quite busy today. Not that Hyukjae complains, he likes the fact that Donghae being so serious about his business with his brother. One more thing out of his worry list, because well, at least Donghae is investing and starting to stand up on his feet outside the hustle bustle of entertainment industry, which they know wont last forever.

Smiling to himself, Hyukjae gets up and about to get ready for the day. He rummages his closet (in which, half of it is filled with his boyfriend's clothes, somehow) only to realize his favorite Balmain Jacket is nowhere to be found.

No, it must be there, Hyukjae thinks. Because he is always a neat person and he knows what's inside his closet. It was only yesterday he get it from the laundry service. But if it's not there...

Hyukjae's phone beeps once. One text message received.

 

Sender: Lee Donghyek <3

Hyukjae !! I think I gain some weight because your Jacket feels too tight for me >< Can you bring me another one later when we meet for lunch ?? Yes can !! Mwackss !! ^^

 

And the blond-haired boy only groans in despair. Tell him again why did he end up with a creature who loves wearing his clothes who comes by the name Lee Donghae.

Ah, Donghae-yah, the things Hyukjae does for you...