don't ever die

scattered notes

Hyukjae coming home to a sobbing mess in the sofa that is his boyfriend.
 
Glancing to the big LED TV in front of the sofa, he sees one re run drama is ending soon and obviously that is the cause of the tears and emotional breakdown. If he isn't already too tired from the recording and meetings, he would have scooped the dark haired boy and whispers sweet nothings to comfort him.


But he is damn tired and he doesn't want to hear any complain from his boyfriend's mouth. Or another crying session which will tire them both out.


Slipping of his jacket to the arm of the sofa, Hyukjae sits slowly beside Donghae. Sure he doesn't want to deal with Donghae's melancholic side, but he can't deny that he miss him and being beside Donghae help the taller boy relax a bit.
What surprises him is, Donghae says nothing. He knows that Donghae realizes his presence, but the later stays perfectly still.


Not until fifty seven seconds later (yes, Hyukjae counts) he feels a weight in his side and that little boyfriend of his is clinging so tight. Hyukjae can't help but spread his arm and take Donghae closer.


The younger boy buries his face in the crook of Hyukjae's nape, heaving a small sigh, then whisper to Hyukjae's ear ever so slowly. "Don't die... Don't ever die..."


Hyukjae is taken aback. What is this? What is this boyfriend talking about?


But before Hyukjae can ask more, Donghae grips the hem of the silver haird boy's shirt tighter and a small sniffle can be heard. 


He looks down to Donghae, only to find a pair of glazzy, sad eyes looking at him in despair. "Please, promise me you won't die."


No words come out. He is simply left speechless so he simply nods. "I'll try, but no promise."

 

Donghae nods slowly and Hyukjae sighs a relief. "That sounds okay," he says, before burying his face back on Hyukjae's nape.

 

They stay like that for quite awhile, and even though Hyukjae is tired as , he doesn't want to let go. Obviously not after the younger wants him to never die, which is actually ridiculous since he is not an immortal creature. But point is, Hyukjae doesn't let go.
And deep down, Hyukjae wish he would never die, because he couldn't bear even to imagine Donghae being sad.
 

 


...


 
Piece of crap. Donghae in a ribbon for you if you know what Donghae is watching that makes him ask Hyukjae to never die ^^ Thank you for reading~