One Love

"Because I PROM15ED to 13ELIEVE"

Yura turned the TV on after going to the comfort room and vomit some blood. She was surprised and her eyes widened. is she seeing it right? Super Junior is performing Don't Don with 13 members? She checked the performance date to make sure. Oh yes, it was the same date as the date today. She can't help but cry on what she saw and at the same time, she's happy.

After the performance, Super Junior's leader, leeteuk spoke.

"We all knew that ELFs are wishing this to happen. Super Junior is back with 13+2 members! Thanks to a girl named Hwang Yura. We dedicated this performance to her. She's a strong girl fighting against her fatal illness. Yura, I hope You're watching. Get well soon! Just pray and be strong. We love you".

Yura cried more. She can't believe it. This is the day she'd been waiting for. She suddenly felt dizziness, so she laid back to her bed. She coughed and coughed  until a blood came out of . She's crying in pain. It feels like it's breaking her head into pieces.

"Mom, I can't take it anymore." Yura said weakly.

"No dear, you'll get well. Just believe in God. please, don't leave us. We aren't ready." Her mom embraced her.

"Mom, dad, I love you so much. thanks for everything."

 

(The next day)

A group of boys arrived at Seoul national Hospital. Wearing a disguise, they went to the nurses' station.

"I'm sure, Yura will be surprised and happy for this." hangeng said excitedly while holding a fruits basket.

"Ah miss, What room is Miss Hwang Yura?" Leeteuk asked the nurse.

"Room 207 sir. That way" The nurse instructed.

 

They walked until they reached the door.

"here we are!" Heechul knocked and opened the door.

There, they found nothing but a nurse folding a blanket on the bed.

"Nurse, where's the patient here?" Kyuhyun asked .

"Ms. Hwang? Unfortunately, she passed away 2 hours ago."The nurse said sadly while holding the folded white blanket.

"MWO??!" All of them said in unison.

"No... please.. Yura. NO!" Donghae cried.

Yura's parents entered the room and they found the group of boys inside.

"excuse me, what are you doing here?" Mrs. hwang asked confused.

"Oh. Eunhyuk-sshi!" Mr. Hwang recognized Eunhyuk's face.

"Mr. Hwang, we're giving our deepest condolences. We dropped by to see Yura but...." Donghae told Mr. Hwang.

"It's okay. Yura fought a good fight. She just wanna tell you how much she loves you all." Mrs. Hwang smiled but deep inside, she's really grieving.

"We thank her. If it's not because of her, We'll not be complete again." Leeteuk said thankfully.

 

------------

 

So, HOW WAS IT?? haha.. Hope you all liked it! :)