I'm living for them and ONLY FOR THEM

"Because I PROM15ED to 13ELIEVE"

(Seoul National Hospital)

"I wish I can carry all the pain you're experiencing now. I.. I really hate to see you like this." I heard my mom said while holding my hand. She's crying. I'm pretending to be asleep for like, an hour already. Then suddenly, I felt my mom left my hand and she went to the nearest convenience store to buy some lunch.

By the way, I am Yura. 16 years of age and a certified DONGHAE-BIASED ELF. My biggest dream is to be a trainee so I can get a chance to get closer to my 13 wonderful boys and my self-proclaimed husband, Lee Donghae. I wanted to tell them face-to-face how excellent they are and how they made my life beautiful and happy even though I'm ill. Yes, you saw it right.. I'm diagnosed with Brain Cancer last 9 months. The doctor said, I only have 2 months or less  to live. I'm bravely fighting for my fatal disease so I can live and fulfill my ambition. I sighed and decided to write on my small sapphire blue-colored notebook. I'll write a letter to Super Junior hoping that they'll get a chance to read this even though it's really impossible.

 

"Dear Oppas,

Hello! I'm Hwang Yura. A 16 year-old girl with Brain Cancer. I just hope you'll get a time to read this simple letter of mine.

I am a die-hard ELF, an ELFish. =) . I just wanted to say, in my 16 years of existence in this world, I am really thankful that I knew you all. You're very great, excellent and absolutely amazing. You never fail to make me smile and be proud of you whenever you're having a live performance or whenever I'm watching and listening to your songs. Being an ELF for 2 years is the best 2 years that happened to me and I thank you all for that. From our Angel Leader Leeteuk oppa down to our Evil Maknae Kyuhyun, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Continue being sneaky boys. We love you for that. :)

Even if it's tiring, even if it's painful, even if sometimes I felt that I can't do it anymore, I don't give up for you are my inspirations. I'm living for YOU all, guys. I just wanted to see you guys again in one stage before I die. PLEASE. I've fought 9 months already and I think, my life's battle is near to end. The doctor said, i might only have 2 months to live. Please fulfill my wish. Saranghamnida oppadeul. <3

 

                                                                                                                                -Yura *^^* "

 

" AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! MOM!!!" I shouted in pain as my head hurts so bad. The nurses and so as my mom immediately barged into my room as they heard me. Suddenly, I felt some liquid flowing out of my nose. I touched it, it's BLOOD.

-END OF YURA'S POV-

 

Yura lost her consciousness. Her mother is crying. Her daughter's condition is just getting worst. She called out to her husband as she found Yura's letter for Super Junior.

"Yeobo~"

"hmm?" Mr. Hwang responded while he's preparing a snack.

'Go to SM entertainment. Please, hand this letter to Super Junior." Mrs. Hwang said as she handed the envelope to her husband.

"What? What's with the envelope?"

"Yura's last wishes are there. Please grant it. "

"arasseo, i'll go now." Mr. hwang bid a goodbye to his wife.

 

He went to SM Building with all guts. For his daughter, he'll do this.

"Excuse me, may I know where Super Junior's practice room is?" Mr. Hwang asked the secretary.

"Sorry, but ordinary people aren't allowed to go to the room."

"but please, I wanted to give this letter to them. It's my daughter's letter." Mr. Hwang pleaded.

"Mianhaeyo ahjussi. letters from fangirls aren't allowed too. They aren't allowed to be disturbed."

"please.. my daughter is dying. she wanted to give this to them.. jebal." Mr. Hwang begged with tears.

"Sorry sir, but your acting skills aren't working. There are so many fathers here that pleaded me to give their daughter's letter to the idols saying that their daughters are dying too. " The secretary smirked.

'no. I'm really telling the truth. please..." Mr. Hwang begged and pleaded much more while sobbing.

"What's going on here?" A blonde-haired guy interrupted the commotion.

"Oh, Eunhyuk-sshi, this man wanted to ta---"

"I wanted to give this to Super Junior.. Please. I wanna talk to them. please help me. please.. this is for my daughter." Mr. hwang tugged on Eunhyuk's shirt as she cut-off the secretary's statement.

"It's not allowed sir!! Get out before I'll call the guard! Aish." The secretary threatened.

"No, come with me."

"But Eunhyuk!!"

"Stop." Eunhyuk glared angrily at the secretary.

 

The two went to Super Junior's Dance Room.

"sir, here we are. Tell us what you wanted to say." Eunhyuk introduced Super Junior to him.

"Uhmm, thank you. I'm Hwang Hyung Jae. My daughter wants to give this letter to you. She's dying.. She wrote this., Please, please, take a time to... to read this." Mr. Hwang cried out.

"Okay Mr. Hwang, we'll try our best to." Donghae assured the man.

 

After the Mr. Hwang left, Leeteuk started to read the letter aloud so the boys can hear.

"Omo." Ryeowook started to tear-up.

"hwang yura.." Sungmin mumbled.

The boys teared up at the heart-felt letter.

"We'll grant her wish. We'll tell Hangeng hyung and Kibum-ah about this." Donghae announced.

 

They talked to Kibum and Hangeng and told all the details about the said letter. Hangeng agreed and so as Kibum. They scheduled their performance on Music Bank.