Should Have Stayed in WOLF

The Wolf Lily

    The silent alarm of the dawn's light covered my eyes, waking me. I looked out the window and watched the sun slowly rise. It didn't take long for the sun's slight to fill my lonely, bleak apartment. I sat up, reached over the side of the bed and picked up the cardboard blinds I made, before setting it in front of the glass window. No more blinding light.
    My new school uniform blended in with the clay-gray walls. I buttoned up the front and adjusted the sleeves looking in the cracked mirror that barely hung on the wall. I practically had to beg the school's administration to allow me access into the school with my blonde hair and no parents to physically represent me. Humans were easy to fool, but sometimes it took a long time. I grabbed my back pack and left, no time for anything else. There was only one city bus that I could take that would get me there on time.
                                                                       ***
    It was disgusting how humans banded together in one place. It reminded me of how flys buzzed around a pile of @#$%. Spazzy and annoying. If Yifan was here his aura would have demanded people to stop and look at him. But they didn't. People were too busy with their useless @#$% piles to even notice an intruder waltzing through their territory.
    A force pushed heavily on my back, pushing me against the door. The skin of my cheek was plastered against the glass and people were staring on the other side, eyes wide open. Then, as if it wasn't enough the door opened and I tumbled onto the floor, somebody else--heavy and fat--fell onto me.
    When my lungs filled with air I shouted, not know who fell on top of me. "Get the hell off of me!"
    "I'm so sorry!" A deep voice shouted back, frantic, in my ear. The weight lifted off of me and I rolled over to look up at someone I didn't expect.
    The boy wasn't fat at all, he was just really tall. He had short black hair and bright curious eyes. His voice was deeper than I though someone so tall and thin would have. It just wasn't right. I blinked at him, still furious, trying to calm myself. "It's okay," I sighed.
    The boy held out his hand for me, but I didn't take it.
    Another boy, shorter, a lot shorter, ran up beside him. "Chanyeol," his voice was higher than Chanyeol's--the tall boy--and slightly screechy-er. But it wasn't like his voice was unbearable. "Are you okay?" He then looked at me, just noticing me. "Oh," a guilty look. "Are you okay?"
    The boy's round face was frowning, sincerely sorry about something. "He was taking forever, so I pushed him; but I didn't think he would fall on someone. I'm sorry." He bowed to me.
    I nodded my head for a pathetic bow. "It's okay," I said. Why stay mad? Hopefully I wouldn't see them again. "I'm Luhan."
    The shorter boy smiled, "Kim Minseok. But most call me Xiumin." It wasn't until now, that he was looking up at Chanyeol that I realized he was shorter than me. "This is Park Chanyeol."
    Chanyeol smiled an extremely cheesy smile. Then he cocked his head to the side and asked, "I've never seen you before? Are you new, or a first year?"
    I shook my head. "No, I'm a second year. I'm just new," I didn't want to have to talk to these two weirdos any longer, so I continued and said, "I'm actually looking for the office, so, I need to go."
    "No, we can show you!" Chanyeol's eyes lit up again. He had sort of an unnatural affinity for yelling when he spoke. "We just have to look for Suho!"
    "No," my voice dropped, tired of these two. "I mean, no thank you. I'm sure I can find him on my own, thank you." I said turning around, then smacked face first into someone's chest. I looked up and blinked.
    This new boy had obviously prepped his hair for at least an hour. His eyes were almost stone cold, and his features were more handsome than the previous two. "I'm sorry, he apologized, his voice very calming. "Are you the transfer?"
    "How did you know?" I snarled, eyes wide. Was this boy with WOLF? 
    The boy must have taken my snarl for a smile because he returned my unpleasant greeting with a grin. "They told me the transfer had dyed blonde hair. I'm Kim Joonmyun, student body president."
    "What the heck Suho? Why are always so formal?" Chanyeol teased. "Just call him Suho. Nobody calls him Joonmyun besides the principal. Suho is easier to remember anyway."
    I was beginning to grow tired of these three extremely quickly; but I had to act like I cared even though I only enrolled to hide from WOLF. "It's great to meet you," I smiled, hopefully it looked sincere enough. "But I have to go now. I have no idea where my home room is." I flashed my class schedual for a moment, holding it up.
     Before I was able to put it back in my pocket Xiumin grabbed it from me and looked at it closer. "Hey," he showed the paper to the other boys. "You're in the same home room as we are."
    Chanyeol clasped his hand over my shoulder, while Suho gently, like he was afraid of getting germs, put his hand on my back and walked me inside with Xiumin blabbering about something behind us. I just wanted to bang my head against a locker, maybe give myself a swirly. Maybe staying in WOLF wouldn't be so bad. I thought to myself.