Chapter 2

No One Knew Sequel

When Jungkook got home that day, he told the others about what had happened.

“I’m positive that it’s Jiminie hyung.” he said, making everyone freeze. “But... he doesn’t remember me. I don’t know if he’s trying to act like he doesn’t know me, but he was never that good at lying... I’m just so confused.”

“What if Jimin actually lost his memory?” Taehyung suggested, earning everyone’s attention.

“How?” Yoojung asked.

“I mean like I don’t know that, but anything could have happened during those four years that he was in America. Maybe a car accident or something.”

“But then what do we do now?” Jungkook questioned.

There was silence until Namjoon spoke up, “We could call his parents.”

“How would we even get their number in the first place?” Hoseok asked the question that was going through all their minds.

“That would be Jungkook’s job.” Namjoon said.

“I can’t do anything! He already thinks I’m a weirdo because of the way I acted today!” the maknae exclaimed, standing up from his seat.

“Well we can’t do anything since we don’t go to your school...” Hoseok stated matter-of-factly.

“Why do I have to get the number? Why can’t I just be the one who becomes friends with him again?”

“You’re the one that’s best at snooping around on other people’s phones.” Jin reminded, earning nods of agreement.

“ all of you.” Jungkook said before heading up to his room.

~~~

The next day wasn’t that much better for Jungkook, since he had to be early for class again to get help for a move that he didn’t even need help on, leaving him with an extra twenty minutes.

There wasn’t much for him to do, but on the way out of the room, he bumped into Jimin.

“Oh, hey Jungkook.” the older said, as if nothing had happened the previous day.

“Hey...” he replied, thinking about what he could say. “Sorry about yesterday. I kind of, you know, when I saw you I just thought I saw my friend again.”

“It’s fine really. Maybe your friend is actually my secret twin or something.”

“I at least want to make it up to you by giving you that tour I was supposed to give you yesterday.”

“I would decline the offer, but the campus is really big and confusing so...”

“Yeah, you get used to it. I’ll show you the practice rooms first, since they’re the most important.”

Jimin was easy to talk to just like he was when they had first met in middle school; he was able to hold a conversation well or keep it going without any awkward silences.

Jungkook kept telling himself that this whole I don’t remember you thing could be an act, but Jimin was just one of those people that couldn’t tell a lie.

That couldn’t have possibly changed in just four years, but then again, a person can change a lot in just one year.

After about fifteen minutes, the two started to return back to the classroom.

To Jungkook’s delight, there was a new project where everyone would pair up and choreograph a dance to a song that was assigned to them.

It was no surprise when he and Jimin were partners, and they started to think of days to meet up while waiting for Seunghee to come and give them a song to work with.

“Well, a lot of people usually come here to the practice rooms, so I think it would be better to just go somewhere else.” Jungkook said.

“My place is still filled with boxes that I have to unpack... We could go out near a lake or park. Those places are really nice for choreographing sometimes.”

You still do that? Jungkook questioned in his mind, thinking back to the first time Jimin had brought him out to their neighborhood lake to dance.

“Yeah, I think that would work. But I heard it’s raining tomorrow and Saturday, so you could just come over anytime, since I live with friends.”

“Alright, we have meeting times scheduled. Maybe we should get to the real thing now?”


Sorry nothing is happening yet :/ 

I'm trying to write it so that I don't use any more of those time lapses and stuff, but that also means that the story will probably be boring for you guys. 

I promise the GOOD STUFF is coming soon :D